Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone, I'm Katia, I'm new here. I want to say thank you for letting me in. I wanted to join because there aren't a lot of spaces where it feels safe and comfortable to discuss these sorts of things. I'm sorry to everyone who is here for one reason or another but I'm glad we're all in one space. 🤍

Hi Katia and welcome.

I am very sorry for the experiences that have brought you here and the struggles that you face. You will find this a supportive community with so many understanding and kind members. You are not alone. 

It's ok to be happy this place exists, yet not the reason why it exists. I think so many of us feel the same way but knowing that you are surrounded by others who "get it" can be a very relieving feeling. In that sense, it's great that this community was created for us. 

Feel free to look around the community and interact when and where you feel comfortable to. You are allowed to go at your own pace and that is actually encouraged. You will find the support of others, when you do.

I wish you the very best as you continue to move forward down this path of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Hello and welcome to AS, Katia. ❤️ I'm glad that you found your way here. I'm sorry for what you've experienced, but you are now in a safe place with others who can relate and help you out. You're not alone. There are many friendly and supportive people in this community! Take your time exploring, and I wish you all the best.

-Finchy

Hello Katia, welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for what has brought you here. You are not alone. 

This is a safe space to share how you're feeling or what you're going through (if)when you're ready. There are so many supportive and kind people here willing to listen and offer any advice, or even just sit with you if you need a little company.  

💛

Dear katia

I would like to welcome you to After Silence's forums.  We are all here for you and want to support you in any way we can. I know that posting for the first time can be scary.  Please don't worry, though; you will always be given so much support from our lovely community and its members.  You're not alone - we are with you.

Take care and keep reaching out!

On 5/28/2023 at 9:15 PM, Finchy said:

Hello and welcome to AS, Katia. ❤️ I'm glad that you found your way here. I'm sorry for what you've experienced, but you are now in a safe place with others who can relate and help you out. You're not alone. There are many friendly and supportive people in this community! Take your time exploring, and I wish you all the best.

-Finchy

Thank you so much :)

On 5/29/2023 at 1:01 AM, Dawn76 said:

Hello Katia, welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for what has brought you here. You are not alone. 

This is a safe space to share how you're feeling or what you're going through (if)when you're ready. There are so many supportive and kind people here willing to listen and offer any advice, or even just sit with you if you need a little company.  

💛

I appreciate it 💛

Good morning Katia, and welcome to After Silence!  Wishing you all of the best, today and always.  🙂 Please feel free to look around at your own pace and to contact a staff member if you have any questions or concerns about the site and how to navigate it.  You are among friends and are not alone! 🩷