Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello lovely people 🥰

Hey everyone!

I’m Jess, I’m 22 and I am a survivor. I am so grateful and thankful to be able to find a forum like this place, so thank you!

I am a survivor of rape and sexual assault, and I am healing slowly but steadily. It’s been a rollercoaster but I’m getting somewhere, it’s hard but it’s getting easier to deal with.

my interests are: art, ( colouring in ) music, looking after my three dogs ( I love them so much!) I like going on long walks and I enjoy swimming 🙂 

So lovely to meet you!

Jess ❤️

8 minutes ago, uk63 said:

Good morning @Jess_ ,I am sorry that you had to find us all here ,but thankful we all have AS to help us .

Please take care  ,regards uk63 

Thanks lovely 😊 

1 hour ago, Jess_ said:

Hey everyone!

I’m Jess, I’m 22 and I am a survivor. I am so grateful and thankful to be able to find a forum like this place, so thank you!

I am a survivor of rape and sexual assault, and I am healing slowly but steadily. It’s been a rollercoaster but I’m getting somewhere, it’s hard but it’s getting easier to deal with.

my interests are: art, ( colouring in ) music, looking after my three dogs ( I love them so much!) I like going on long walks and I enjoy swimming 🙂 

So lovely to meet you!

Jess ❤️

Well hello there Jess, I am Wanna :flowers: Welcome to AS! 

I am sincerely sorry about your trauma and all that comes with. Please know we believe you, and that it wasn't your fault in any way. 

After Silence offers a community where you can connect with fellow survivors, exchange advice/coping strategies, and share what you'd feel comfortable to. I hope this platform will ease your life a bit and extend your support system. 

We have a Healing Through Creativity forum you may want to check out. We have many fur parents here, so posts with cute fur babies may occur! I am glad you have dogs, they can really sense your mood and comfort you in unexpected ways. 

Please check your inbox for some information. Feel free to PM me or any staff member for support, assistance with the site, or just some venting/chatting. 

Lovely to meet you too, 

W ☀️

10 minutes ago, WannaMoveOn said:

Well hello there Jess, I am Wanna :flowers: Welcome to AS! 

I am sincerely sorry about your trauma and all that comes with. Please know we believe you, and that it wasn't your fault in any way. 

After Silence offers a community where you can connect with fellow survivors, exchange advice/coping strategies, and share what you'd feel comfortable to. I hope this platform will ease your life a bit and extend your support system. 

We have a Healing Through Creativity forum you may want to check out. We have many fur parents here, so posts with cute fur babies may occur! I am glad you have dogs, they can really sense your mood and comfort you in unexpected ways. 

Please check your inbox for some information. Feel free to PM me or any staff member for support, assistance with the site, or just some venting/chatting. 

Lovely to meet you too, 

W ☀️

Thank you, W!

Welcome to AS, Jess! I am glad you found your way here, and I LOVE your Winnie the Pooh profile pic! So sweet! ❤️ 

I'm sorry for the trauma you've experienced. It was cruel and undeserved, all of it. But you are not alone. You'll meet a lot of very friendly and supportive people here. I wish you all the best on this journey towards healing. :) 

-Finchy

7 hours ago, Finchy said:

Welcome to AS, Jess! I am glad you found your way here, and I LOVE your Winnie the Pooh profile pic! So sweet! ❤️ 

I'm sorry for the trauma you've experienced. It was cruel and undeserved, all of it. But you are not alone. You'll meet a lot of very friendly and supportive people here. I wish you all the best on this journey towards healing. :) 

-Finchy

I love Winnie the Pooh!! Thank you :)

Dear jess

Welcome to After Silence!!

I'm sorry for what you have been through. I find it is easier to talk on forums then out loud. Being here has helped me so much, even from the first time I ever posted. It is still helping me - I have so much support here and I know you will, as well. Here at AS, we are like a big family and our members are kind and non-judgemental.

I am sending you lots of safe hugs! :hug:

Take care!

12 hours ago, Jess_ said:

I love Winnie the Pooh!! Thank you :)

Same! ❤️ Pooh is so sweet and adorable! I have a collection of Winnie the Pooh plushies, hehe. :) 

4 minutes ago, Finchy said:

Same! ❤️ Pooh is so sweet and adorable! I have a collection of Winnie the Pooh plushies, hehe. :) 

Stop! I’m so jealous :-)! I want some haha

1 minute ago, Jess_ said:

Stop! I’m so jealous :-)! I want some haha

Hehe! Sorry! 😉❤️ *shares plushies with you* I've collected them for a long time. I probably have too many for being 34 years old. :P 

4 minutes ago, Finchy said:

Hehe! Sorry! 😉❤️ *shares plushies with you* I've collected them for a long time. I probably have too many for being 34 years old. :P 

Aha! You can never have too many plushies! You should see my room, I’m 22 and I have huge teddies and small ones that sit on my bed 🙂 :angel:

5 minutes ago, Capulet said:

Welcome to AS, @Jess_!!

Thank you :)

4 hours ago, Jess_ said:

IMG_1624.thumb.jpeg.f2d3966fdfdef266238950fc040cae79.jpeg
@Finchy hehe

Very cute!!! ❤️ 😄 

20170107_125400.jpg

Behold...my Winnie the Pooh army!!! Haha. Yes, most of them are the same...I just loved that version of the plushie so much I had to get duplicates. I sleep with that one. :sweat:

6 hours ago, Finchy said:

Very cute!!! ❤️ 😄 

20170107_125400.jpg

Behold...my Winnie the Pooh army!!! Haha. Yes, most of them are the same...I just loved that version of the plushie so much I had to get duplicates. I sleep with that one. :sweat:

Please gift me some! Where did you get them from? I need them!

14 hours ago, Jess_ said:

Please gift me some! Where did you get them from? I need them!

Hehe *sends you some of the Pooh army* From the Disney Store! But I don't think they make this version anymore. You can find all kinds on Amazon, though! :) Just search "Winnie the Pooh plush"

1 hour ago, Finchy said:

Hehe *sends you some of the Pooh army* From the Disney Store! But I don't think they make this version anymore. You can find all kinds on Amazon, though! :) Just search "Winnie the Pooh plush"

Thank you! ( hugs if accepted ) 

10 hours ago, Finchy said:

Hugs are accepted, thanks! 😄 

Winnie The Pooh Hug GIFs | Tenor

❤️ 

Welcome to AS.  I read your story.  You're so brave.  

Winnie-the-Pooh is awesome. 

Hugs, if ok.