Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello all

Hi Broken Zero, 

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for the trauma you've experienced and the struggles they have caused. Being hurt is very unfair and very undeserved. I'm glad you have found us, you will find this a very supportive site with many understanding members. You are not alone.

Take your time and look around. Feel free to interact where you feel comfortable.

Wishing you the best as you continue your path of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

Hello and welcome to AS, @Broken Zero. I'm glad you found your way here. I'm sorry for what you've experienced, but I have faith that you will start to heal with the help of our community. You'll meet lots of very friendly and supportive people here. ❤️ Wishing you all the best on your healing journey!

-Finchy

Hi @Broken Zero

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry for the trauma you've experienced, but I'm glad you found the site and decided to give it a try. It is never too late to heal. We are all here to support each other. You are welcome to post on the forums whenever you feel comfortable. Just reading posts is fine too. 

Wishing you all the best. 

Hi, @Broken Zero. I am very sorry for what happened to you, just know that you did not deserve it. I am glad you have decided to take a step towards opening up about what you have been through. That said please feel free to take your time and don't rush into anything you're not comfortable with. It's nice to meet you!

On 3/31/2023 at 12:19 AM, Broken Zero said:

Hi. 59 yr old male saying "hi" to everyone here. I'm here to learn, understand and heal. I thought maybe I try something new. Nothing else seems to work.

Hello Broken Zero, I am Wanna :flowers:

I am sorry nothing else has worked. :( Finding the right treatment and coping strategies is a journey on its own, I hope you'll find a suitable option one day. Anyhow, a support system is an important key ingredient in healing. After Silence is a safe space for you to connect with fellow survivors. You can share your trauma, exchange advice, and just chat about life in general. Everyone has their own journey, but we tend to relate to each other here. :notalone:

You decide what you'd like to share and when, no pressure! We believe you, and I am sincerely sorry about your trauma and everything that comes with. 

I am just one PM away if you'd have questions or need some venting/chatting 

All best, 

W ☀️