Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, new person here

Hi ZaaZaa. 

Welcome to the community. I am sorry you have reasons to be here but be assured that you have found a supportive community. Our members are so kind and understanding. You are not alone. 

Take your time and look around the site. When you are ready, feel free to interact where you feel the most comfortable. It's not an easy journey, but it does make it a little easier that we are all doing it together. 

Wishing you many forward steps on your continuing journey of healing. 

Mary

:supportu: 

2 minutes ago, MeBeMary said:

Hi ZaaZaa. 

Welcome to the community. I am sorry you have reasons to be here but be assured that you have found a supportive community. Our members are so kind and understanding. You are not alone. 

Take your time and look around the site. When you are ready, feel free to interact where you feel the most comfortable. It's not an easy journey, but it does make it a little easier that we are all doing it together. 

Wishing you many forward steps on your continuing journey of healing. 

Mary

:supportu: 

Thank you SO much!

Hello and welcome to AS, ZaaZaa! Nice to meet you. I'm glad you found your way here. :) I hope that you are able to heal more and more with the help of this community. You'll meet lots of very friendly and supportive people here. Best wishes to you. ❤️ 

-Finchy

8 minutes ago, Finchy said:

Hello and welcome to AS, ZaaZaa! Nice to meet you. I'm glad you found your way here. :) I hope that you are able to heal more and more with the help of this community. You'll meet lots of very friendly and supportive people here. Best wishes to you. ❤️ 

-Finchy

Thank You! :throb:

Welcome, @ZaaZaa to AS. :) 

Please make yourself at home and don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything. :)  I sincerely hope that being here brings you peace, comfort and healing.

Best wishes,

Capulet

2 minutes ago, Capulet said:

Welcome, @ZaaZaa to AS. :) 

Please make yourself at home and don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything. :)  I sincerely hope that being here brings you peace, comfort and healing.

Best wishes,

Capulet

Thank you all for welcoming me here! :)

@ZaaZaa Welcome.  It is nice to meet you.  I have found my voice here and I wish the same for you.  One of the problem's with abuse is you feel alone and you are taught to think it is your fault.  It is not your fault and you are not alone. Again, welcome.

3 minutes ago, Daffadil said:

@ZaaZaa Welcome.  It is nice to meet you.  I have found my voice here and I wish the same for you.  One of the problem's with abuse is you feel alone and you are taught to think it is your fault.  It is not your fault and you are not alone. Again, welcome.

2 hours ago, Dawn76 said:

@ZaaZaa welcome to after silence. I'm sorry for what has brought you here.  There is a wonderful community here full of supportive understanding people. I hope you find it helpful. 

dawn

Thanks ❤️

On 3/25/2023 at 5:38 AM, ZaaZaa said:

Hi all, I'm new here.

Welcome to AfterSilence ZaaZaa! I am Wanna :flowers:

I hope you will find the support system you crave, this is a place for you to connect with fellow survivors at your terms. We can all pitch in with advice based upon our experiences, and we tend to relate to each other here. You decide at what pace you share and participate here. You are not alone :supportu:

All best, W ☀️

3 hours ago, WannaMoveOn said:

Welcome to AfterSilence ZaaZaa! I am Wanna :flowers:

I hope you will find the support system you crave, this is a place for you to connect with fellow survivors at your terms. We can all pitch in with advice based upon our experiences, and we tend to relate to each other here. You decide at what pace you share and participate here. You are not alone :supportu:

All best, W ☀️

Thank You @WannaMoveOn

9 hours ago, ZaaZaa said:

Thank You @WannaMoveOn

Any time ZaaZaa :)