Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello i am new

I dont really know if im doing this correctly but first time for everything i guess! My therapist advised me to get on one of these forums because she thought it might be good for me, so here i ammm. Its really nice to see so many people like me here, thank you to everyone for making me feel less alone, i hope life is treating each and every one of you better than it already has. You can call me rania and thats about it i guesss, as time passes i hope i figure out what to write on these lol

@Radro This is definitely a good spot to post for the first time.  I am glad you have a wise T to advise you to find other survivors to interact with.  AS is a very wonderful community many who will relate to the experiences you have had.  

:aswelcomesu:  :notalone:

Hi rania and welcome. 

I am so sorry you have reasons to be here, but I am glad you decided to take your T's suggestion and join. This community is filled with understanding, supportive and kind people. They can relate to you, and you to them. It's truly a safe and healing place to be. 

Take your time and look around. You can read or post at your leisure. There is never pressure or judgment. Just go at the pace you find comfortable. 

Wishing you the best as you walk the path of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

@Radro

Hi Rania, welcome to After Silence. I am sorry for what has brought you here. There are so many amazing people on AS that understand what you are going through. You are not alone. AS is a supportive place where you can feel safe sharing if you'd like too. There is no judgement or need to be worried what anyone thinks if you share or ask questions.  I hope you find it helpful to be here. 

Dawn

Welcome to AS @Radro. I'm glad you found your way here. I'm sorry for what you've experienced, but you are in the right place to help yourself heal. Your therapist has the right idea! I came here because my T suggested it, too, and I've found AS to be so helpful...I've met so many wonderful people here, and you will, too. There are incredibly kind and supportive members in this community. ❤️ I wish you all the best.

-Finchy