Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I’m new here.

Hi everyone. I’m new to this fourm. My name is Vivi, and its nice to meet you. Although, I wish it were under better circumstances.

I was reluctant to join an online group, waiting to hear more from my social worker. But I realized that I can’t wait. I needed to talk to others about what I’ve been through recently. 

I hope we all get along well. Thank you for having me!

11 minutes ago, ViviMoon23 said:

Hi everyone. I’m new to this fourm. My name is Vivi, and its nice to meet you. Although, I wish it were under better circumstances.

I was reluctant to join an online group, waiting to hear more from my social worker. But I realized that I can’t wait. I needed to talk to others about what I’ve been through recently. 

I hope we all get along well. Thank you for having me!

Hello Vivi! 

I am Wanna, welcome on board :flowers:

You made a very good choice coming here. Having an online community can make a whole lot of difference, knowing that you're not alone. 

This site provides various forums for you to vent, share and connect with fellow survivors. You decide the pace, we are here for you. 

Please know that whatever happened was not your fault and that we believe you. :notalone: You deserve to heal. 

Please check your inbox for some information. You can contact me or any staff member of choice through direct message for some support, chatting or venting. 

All best, W ☀️

Dear  vivi

I would like to welcome you to After Silence's forums.  We are all here for you and want to support you in any way we can. I know that posting for the first time can be scary.  Please don't worry, though; you will always be given so much support from our lovely community and its members.  You're not alone - we are with you

Take care and keep reaching out!! 

Edited by missfrier

Hi @ViviMoon23 it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry for what has happened that has brought you to After Silence. I hope you find it helpful and suportive here. There are a lot of very kind and caring people here who are very understanding and supportive.