Jump to content
If you are having any trouble connecting or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, New Member Here


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone 👋,

My name is Mikki. I'm giving this another shot since I made an account years ago and I got cold feet, unfortunately. Yet, here I am again with a willingness to heal. I look forward to this new beginning.

Link to post

@Mikki58  Welcome to AS.... I am sorry for the reasons that brought you here but I am glad you found this community and decided to give it a shot.  There are many people here who will be able to relate to your experiences, and join you on the path towards healing.  

 

Link to post

Hi @Mikki58

Welcome back. We are happy to have you. We are all here to support each other and help each other heal. Healing is a long process filled with many ups and downs, but you can do it.  You are welcome to reach out for support and post on the forums anytime you feel comfortable. Just reading posts is fine too. Wishing you all the best on your healing journey. 

Link to post

Hi @Mikki58 welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for what has happened that brought you here. I hope you find AS helpful. There is a very kind and understanding community of survivors here, It's a safe space to be. 

Link to post

Hello and welcome, Mikki! I'm glad you decided to return. You'll find lots of supportive and truly awesome people here. You're not alone. ❤️ I wish you all the best!

-Finchy

Link to post
8 hours ago, Mikki58 said:

Hello everyone 👋,

My name is Mikki. I'm giving this another shot since I made an account years ago and I got cold feet, unfortunately. Yet, here I am again with a willingness to heal. I look forward to this new beginning.

Hey Mikki, I am Wanna :flowers:

I hope you are feeling better about joining this time around, and no worries. You pick the pace, we are here for you. 

I am happy you came back here, our community is open for all survivors wherever they may be in their healing journey. You share what you feel comfortable to, and you come here when you feel like it. 

Welcome back! :notalone:

Us staff are always there if you'd need some support or company, do not hesitate to reach out. 

All best, W ☀️

Link to post
On 2/20/2023 at 6:43 PM, snmls said:

Hi @Mikki58

Welcome back. We are happy to have you. We are all here to support each other and help each other heal. Healing is a long process filled with many ups and downs, but you can do it.  You are welcome to reach out for support and post on the forums anytime you feel comfortable. Just reading posts is fine too. Wishing you all the best on your healing journey. 

Hey,

Thank you for the warm welcome and support!

Link to post
On 2/21/2023 at 1:28 AM, WannaMoveOn said:

Hey Mikki, I am Wanna :flowers:

I hope you are feeling better about joining this time around, and no worries. You pick the pace, we are here for you. 

I am happy you came back here, our community is open for all survivors wherever they may be in their healing journey. You share what you feel comfortable to, and you come here when you feel like it. 

Welcome back! :notalone:

Us staff are always there if you'd need some support or company, do not hesitate to reach out. 

All best, W ☀️

Hi Wanna,

Thank you, I'm feeling really hopeful these days and I appreciate this space you and others have provided for survivors like me. 😊

Link to post
On 2/20/2023 at 7:34 PM, Finchy said:

Hello and welcome, Mikki! I'm glad you decided to return. You'll find lots of supportive and truly awesome people here. You're not alone. ❤️ I wish you all the best!

-Finchy

Thank you Finchy, I'm glad to be back!

Link to post
On 2/20/2023 at 6:50 PM, Dawn76 said:

Hi @Mikki58 welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for what has happened that brought you here. I hope you find AS helpful. There is a very kind and understanding community of survivors here, It's a safe space to be. 

Thank you so much!

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...