Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Noob here

Hi I'm hoping this is the right place for my first post.  I'm a newbie here and have been lurking for a minute just trying to gather the courage to post.  

There's not much for me to tell right now so I'll just say hi and I hope I can find my voice here in due time.

@crazyplantlady This is indeed a wonderful place to make a first post.  I am sorry for what has happened to you but I am glad that you decided to reach out here. Take your time, look around and share when you are ready.  You will find many people here who will relate to what you have been through, and many have found their voice here.  Welcome to AS

:notalone:

23 minutes ago, crazyplantlady said:

Hi I'm hoping this is the right place for my first post.  I'm a newbie here and have been lurking for a minute just trying to gather the courage to post.  

There's not much for me to tell right now so I'll just say hi and I hope I can find my voice here in due time.

Hello crazyplantlady (like your name a lot by the way)! I am Wanna :flowers:

This is the ideal place to post an introduction. I am proud of you for reaching out and finding a community.That is a huge milestone and I am happy you decided to come here. After Silence offers a safe way to connect with fellow survivors and a wide range of forums. You can discuss trauma-related topics or just plain life here. You decide how much you want to share and when, take your time. 

I am sorry about your trauma and what comes with, please know we believe you and have your back :notalone:

You can contact me and any staff directly or type your questions here. Us staff are here for you, whether you need some company or assistance for this site. 

Take gentle care, 

W ☀️

Hi and welcome. 

I am very sorry that you have reason to be here but glad you decided to reach out. This community is filled with supportive and understanding people. You are not alone. 

I wish you the best on the path of healing.

Mary