Jump to content
New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×
If you are having any trouble connecting or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi


Rdy2try

Recommended Posts

Hi @Rdy2try welcome to AS.  It is unfair that you have suffered any abuse in your life, but I am glad you found us here.  Take your time and look around interact wherever and whenever you feel comfortable.  

Link to post

Hello and welcome to AS, Rdy2try! :) I'm glad you found your way here. I'm sorry for what you've been through, but you can heal. You'll meet a lot of very friendly and supportive people here...you're not alone. ❤️ Best wishes on your healing journey.

-Finchy

Link to post

Welcome to AS, @Rdy2try - it's okay to not know what to say right away - sometimes it takes a while to become comfortable. :)  Take your time and look around - this is truly a wonderful community filled with many who understand.  

You're not alone!

Take gentle care.  I am hopeful that being here will bring you peace, comfort and healing.

Best wishes,

- Capulet

Link to post
9 hours ago, Finchy said:

Hello and welcome to AS, Rdy2try! :) I'm glad you found your way here. I'm sorry for what you've been through, but you can heal. You'll meet a lot of very friendly and supportive people here...you're not alone. ❤️ Best wishes on your healing journey.

-Finchy

Hi Finchy, Thank You.

💜

Link to post
8 hours ago, Capulet said:

Welcome to AS, @Rdy2try - it's okay to not know what to say right away - sometimes it takes a while to become comfortable. :)  Take your time and look around - this is truly a wonderful community filled with many who understand.  

You're not alone!

Take gentle care.  I am hopeful that being here will bring you peace, comfort and healing.

Best wishes,

- Capulet

Hi Capulet, Thank You.

Link to post

Hi Rdy2try, 

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for what brings you here, but glad you decided to reach out. This is a friendly community with so many understanding, kind and supportive people members. You are not alone. 

Take your time and look around. This is the easiest way to get comfortable. 

Wishing you the best as you begin this journey we call healing.

Mary

:notalone:

Link to post

Dear rdy2try

 

Welcome to After Silence.  I am sorry to hear of the trauma you have been through!

 

Being here has helped me so much.   Everyone is so caring and supportive here.  I am proud of you for reaching out.  I know that is hard to do.  I also know that you will find that needed compassion and support here within our community.  Know we are here for you and we will listen whenever you would like to lean on us.    

 

Take care and please do not hesitate to ask for any help if you ever need it.  

Link to post
On 12/6/2022 at 3:31 AM, Rdy2try said:

Hi I am new to AS and I am not sure what to say at this moment other than Hi. 🤍

Hi you! I am Wanna :flowers:

No worries, I am just happy you dropped by so we can greet you. You take everything at your own pace here. Feeling overwhelmed or unsure what to say is very normal, especially being new here and all. 

You come and go as you please. No expectations, just best wishes on your journey. I hope you find a safe place in After Silence. We believe you. Our platform offers you a place to share, vent and connect with fellow survivors. 

Us staff are available for you, feel free to send me a PM at any time! It could be for support regarding the site or for some company. :notalone:

Take good care, wishing you a nice weekend. /W ☀️

Link to post
On 12/6/2022 at 7:47 PM, MeBeMary said:

Hi Rdy2try, 

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for what brings you here, but glad you decided to reach out. This is a friendly community with so many understanding, kind and supportive people members. You are not alone. 

Take your time and look around. This is the easiest way to get comfortable. 

Wishing you the best as you begin this journey we call healing.

Mary

:notalone:

Thank You Mary. ❣

Link to post
On 12/7/2022 at 11:08 PM, missfrier said:

Dear rdy2try

 

Welcome to After Silence.  I am sorry to hear of the trauma you have been through!

 

Being here has helped me so much.   Everyone is so caring and supportive here.  I am proud of you for reaching out.  I know that is hard to do.  I also know that you will find that needed compassion and support here within our community.  Know we are here for you and we will listen whenever you would like to lean on us.    

 

Take care and please do not hesitate to ask for any help if you ever need it.  

Thank You missfrier.  💛

Link to post
3 hours ago, WannaMoveOn said:

Hi you! I am Wanna :flowers:

No worries, I am just happy you dropped by so we can greet you. You take everything at your own pace here. Feeling overwhelmed or unsure what to say is very normal, especially being new here and all. 

You come and go as you please. No expectations, just best wishes on your journey. I hope you find a safe place in After Silence. We believe you. Our platform offers you a place to share, vent and connect with fellow survivors. 

Us staff are available for you, feel free to send me a PM at any time! It could be for support regarding the site or for some company. :notalone:

Take good care, wishing you a nice weekend. /W ☀️

Hi Wanna,

Thank You, Deeply. 💖 

You have a great weekend as well.

Link to post

For Those here who are open to huggs, ((((((Huggs)))))) To each of You. And for Those who are not yet ready for touch, Divine Love & Healing Light To You.

I know that healing has it's own overwhelming battles yet having the heart and courage to hold safe space for My healing is appreciated in ways that I can not fully express in words. Every one says "You are not alone" and it is hard convincing a hurting heart of this yet....Thank You all for strengthening those words here in AS.

Have a great Weekend & Remember: "You Are Sacred And Important". 🌹

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...