Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone

sara5774

Hi @sara5774 welcome to AS.  I am sorry that you have experienced traumas in your life but I am glad that you found us.  There are many people here who will be able to relate to your experience.  This is a welcoming community, many of us have found great healing while being here, I hope the same for you.

1 hour ago, sara5774 said:

Hi everyone

Registered this account a few months ago but finally decided to take the plunge and post something! Good to be among friends to be on this journey together.

x

Hello Sara and welcome on board! I am Wanna :flowers:

I am so happy you are now comfortable enough to start posting! No expectations or pressure whatsoever. You come and go as you please. If you would have any questions about this site, feel free to PM me or any staff member of choice. This is a safe place for you to share in the pace you'd like, connect with fellow survivors and exchange experiences. 

Please know we fully believe you, and that this community has your back at all times. :notalone:

Take good care now, 

W ☀️

Hi Sara and welcome to the community.

I am very sorry for what has brought you here, but you have found a very supportive community with so many understanding and kind members. You are not alone. 

It's a very big step to reach out, which no one takes so easily. I am glad you felt comfortable enough to take that plunge. It's ok to take your time, but feel free to look about. You can join in when and where you feel the most comfortable. 

Wishing you nothing but the best as you continue down the path of healing. 

Mary

:notalone:

Hello and welcome to AS, Sara! I'm glad you found your way here. It's wonderful you decided to come back and post. I wish you all the very best on your healing journey. You'll meet a lot of very friendly and supportive people here...you're not alone. ❤️ 

-Finchy

Dear sara

Welcome to After Silence!!

I'm sorry for what you have been through.  I find it is easier to talk on forums then out loud.  Being here has helped me so much, even from the first time I ever posted.  It is still helping me - I have so much support here and I know you will, as well.  Here at AS, we are like a big family and our members are kind and non-judgemental.

I am sending you lots of safe hugs! :hug:

Take care!

Welcome Sara5774. I'm glad you took the plunge and participating in your recovery. I'm sorry for what brought you here but you're safe now. Take your time looking around and share only when you're ready...no pressure. We're knowledgeable, supportive and loving. Again, welcome and take full advantage of what we offer. Peace & Sunshine ✌️🌞