Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

Knitter

Welcome to AS, @Knitter! I'm glad you found your way [back] here! Were you a member of After Silence before? Do you happen to remember your username from before? If so, we can merge your accounts. If you do remember, please let us Moderators know in the Help Desk. If you don't, that's ok, too. :) We're just happy to have you here.

It's not easy to say you're a survivor, so I congratulate you there. You're among kind and supportive people here that can relate. You're not alone. ❤️ 

Take care and best wishes on this healing journey.

-Finchy

9 hours ago, Knitter said:

Was a member years ago of ( I think) a previous version of thi group.

anyway, I am a survivor. Yup, just wrote that. 
six beautiful children. 

cycle around with how I am doing. 

Hello and welcome (back)! I am Wanna :flowers: I see that this is your first post. AS has been upgraded a couple of times since you joined, but just technically, still the same lovely community. I am happy to hear you have a family. Come here whenever you want, whether it would be to get support, to give support or just to hang around a bit. :aswelcomesu:

All best W ☀️

Hi Knitter,

If you are new or not, we still welcome you. This community has a long history of supporting, encouraging, and validating survivors, so if this is what you expect, you are at the right place. I am glad you are reaching out.

Feel free to look about and interact when and where you feel comfortable. You are not alone. 

Best wishes and take gentle care.

Mary

:supportu: