Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New here!

Ziggy_

Hi, 

New here and thought I’d come join a forum as I’ve never properly spoken about what happened to me as a child and I guess I’m looking for answers / support from people in a similar situation. This forum seems to have helped lots of people so hoping it does the same for me :) 

Hi Ziggy and welcome.

I am so sorry for what you went thru as a child. It was so wrong and undeserved. You have found a very supportive and understanding community. You will find nothing but kindness and validation here. I'm glad you have been looking around and see what a wonderful community this is. None of us need to walk this path alone.

Feel free to continue to look about and interact were and when you feel the most comfortable. It takes courage to reach out and we are here for you.

I wish you nothing but the best on this path we call healing.

Mary

:supportu:  

Welcome to AS, Ziggy! Nice to meet you. I'm glad you found your way here. ❤️ You'll find a lot of wonderful, supportive people here. You're not alone. Wishing you all the best.

-Finchy

Welcome to After Silence, Ziggy!  I am sorry for the circumstances that have led you here, but hope being here among those who understand will bring you peace, comfort and healing.

All the best,

- Cap

Welcome to AS Ziggy. I am sorry for what happened to you as a child, but I am glad that you found your way here.  You will find many people who can relate to your experiences.   

On 10/11/2022 at 12:53 AM, Ziggy_ said:

Hi, 

New here and thought I’d come join a forum as I’ve never properly spoken about what happened to me as a child and I guess I’m looking for answers / support from people in a similar situation. This forum seems to have helped lots of people so hoping it does the same for me :) 

Hello and welcome on board! I am Wanna :flowers:

It's never too late to start healing, and I am so proud of you for coming here. Opening up about trauma is a huge mile stone, and this is a safe place to do so! This community carries a wide diversity of survivors, and we tend to relate to one another here. I am glad you've experienced a positive impression about AS, hoing to see you around here. I am sincerely sorry for your trauma, please know we believe you :notalone:It was not your fault. You sign in as much as you'd like, and share what you feel comfortable to. 

Us staff are available for support, questions or just some company. Please reach out any time! 

All best, 

W ☀️