New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×
If you are having any trouble connecting or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone,

Please bear with me if I’m not using this right or if this is posted in the wrong place … I’m still trying to navigate things. I felt like now was a good time for me to sign up, as I’ve been having more and more bad days just lately and could do with some support from people that know how it feels to have been through the same thing … 

I’ve read a few of the posts on here and seen what a lovely supportive community this is for survivors❤️

Thanks, M 

Hi @notmyrealnamexx, welcome to AS. I am sorry for what has brought you here. I am also so sorry that you are having more bad days.

You are using this right and you have posted in the right place!

I hope that you find the support here that you need. Everyone here will be able to understand what you are going through as a survivor of sexual violence.

Thinking of you and sending you support :bighug:

Hi there, notmyrealnamexx,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am so sorry for all you've been thru and all the struggles you still face. It was unfair and undeserved. You truly have found a community with many supportive members. You will find much understanding and kindness here. You are not alone. 

Feel free to continue to look around and interact where you feel comfortable. Take it as fast or slow that is right for you. There will never be pressure to do anything other than that. I commend your courage for reaching out.

I wish you the very best on this path we call healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Welcome to AS, @notmyrealnamexx! I'm glad you found your way here. ❤️ I'm so sorry for what you've been through and that you've been having bad days. But you are not alone...you'll will find a lot of supportive and kind people here. Take your time exploring. :) 

-Finchy

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 11:38 PM, MeBeMary said:

Hi there, notmyrealnamexx,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am so sorry for all you've been thru and all the struggles you still face. It was unfair and undeserved. You truly have found a community with many supportive members. You will find much understanding and kindness here. You are not alone. 

Feel free to continue to look around and interact where you feel comfortable. Take it as fast or slow that is right for you. There will never be pressure to do anything other than that. I commend your courage for reaching out.

I wish you the very best on this path we call healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hi Mary, thankyou so much for your kind words❤️

On 9/9/2022 at 10:15 PM, Andrea1501 said:

Hi @notmyrealnamexx, welcome to AS. I am sorry for what has brought you here. I am also so sorry that you are having more bad days.

You are using this right and you have posted in the right place!

I hope that you find the support here that you need. Everyone here will be able to understand what you are going through as a survivor of sexual violence.

Thinking of you and sending you support :bighug:

Thankyou for your lovely words❤️

Edited by notmyrealnamexx
Just now, notmyrealnamexx said:

Just now, notmyrealnamexx said:

On 9/10/2022 at 12:32 AM, patriciag said:

Welcome to AS 

Thankyou❤️

On 9/10/2022 at 12:00 AM, Six_times_seven said:

@notmyrealnamexx I am sorry for what has happened to you but I am glad that you found us.  Welcome to the AS community.  

Thankyou❤️

On 9/10/2022 at 3:45 AM, Finchy said:

Welcome to AS, @notmyrealnamexx! I'm glad you found your way here. ❤️ I'm so sorry for what you've been through and that you've been having bad days. But you are not alone...you'll will find a lot of supportive and kind people here. Take your time exploring. :) 

-Finchy

Thankyou Finchy❤️