Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone

Rachal1

Welcome back, Rachal. ❤️ I'm glad that you're reaching out again. We're happy to offer you support any time you need it. Perhaps make a post in Aftermath or Gathering Place with what you need some extra support with? 

Sending you lots of comfort and strength. You've got us with you. :bighug:

-Finchy

5 minutes ago, Finchy said:

Welcome back, Rachal. ❤️ I'm glad that you're reaching out again. We're happy to offer you support any time you need it. Perhaps make a post in Aftermath or Gathering Place with what you need some extra support with? 

Sending you lots of comfort and strength. You've got us with you. :bighug:

-Finchy

Thanks, Finchy. I will soon. Its taken a lot to come back, have been through a lot. 

16 minutes ago, Rachal1 said:

Thanks, Finchy. I will soon. Its taken a lot to come back, have been through a lot. 

I'm sure it has taken a lot. I'm so proud of you for coming back and reaching out. I'm so sorry for what you've been through. I hope that you are safe. ❤️ 

47 minutes ago, Rachal1 said:

Hi Everyone…So I am an old user of this site. I have been massively off the radar for a year now, in need of some support. 🥺

Welcome back Rachal1! I've been wondering how you're doing. Good to have you back. Sending support and sunshine ☀️

6 minutes ago, WannaMoveOn said:

Welcome back Rachal1! I've been wondering how you're doing. Good to have you back. Sending support and sunshine ☀️

Thanks, hope you are well. I will send you a message soon when I have a little more confidence 💕

36 minutes ago, Rachal1 said:

Thanks, hope you are well. I will send you a message soon when I have a little more confidence 💕

Take your time, Rachal1. We are here for you always. 💙