Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Welcome (officially) to AS, @guiltyascharged! I'm glad you found your way here. I'm so sorry for what you've been through and that it's affecting you a lot right now. As you've probably seen from the site already, there are a lot of very friendly and supportive people here. You're not alone. I hope that being here will help you to heal. ❤️ 

-Finchy

P.S. Do you like Kpop? I'm going based off of your profile pics...trying to figure out who they are but I can't! :lol: I love kpop...nice to meet another fan! (Provided I've got this all correct haha...)

Hi @guiltyascharged

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry for the trauma you've experienced, but I'm glad you found the site and decided to join. This is a wonderful community filled with kind people. We are all here to support each other and help each other heal. The site can be a little overwhelming at first, but you will get the hang of it. Take your time getting comfortable with the site and then feel free to post whenever you are ready. Just reading posts is fine to. I hope that you end up finding this site to be as helpful as I do.

Hi there and welcome.

I am so sorry you have reasons to be here, but glad you decided to reach out. This community is filled with many wonderful members, some whose experiences are unlike yours, some with struggles not unlike yours but all in the aspect that we've been hurt, and we look for support to help us heal. This is a community is the thread that binds us. I'm glad you decided to reach out.

Take your time and when you are ready, interact where you feel the most comfortable. You are not alone. I wish you well on this healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

@guiltyascharged I am glad you have found us here.  I am sorry you are feeling shame for still being affected by your trauma. There is not time limit where we should just magically “be over it” please be gentle with your self on that.  I know for myself that what happened to me has affected me my whole life. I am finally finding some healing (AS has helped with that) Healing can happen be patient with yourself.

Welcome @guiltyascharged to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.   

8 minutes ago, guiltyascharged said:

Hello Finchy, I am glad to be in the community. Thank you for helping with the site, and moderating it! To answer your P.S, you've got it all correct, he's Taeyong from NCT, haha. I love kpop too! Always cool to meet another fan, definitely.

Aww, you're welcome and thank YOU for your kind words! :) Ahh ok, from NCT! I'm not super familiar with NCT, though I like their songs. I just don't stan them. I mostly stan girl groups...Dreamcatcher, TWICE, Purple Kiss, Mamamoo, etc. But I do love BTS and SHINee as my boy groups. ❤️ Anyhoo, nice to meet you!! 😄 

Dear guiltyascharged

Welcome to After Silence.  I am sorry to hear of the trauma you have been through!

Being here has helped me so much.   Everyone is so caring and supportive here.  I am proud of you for reaching out.  I know that is hard to do.  I also know that you will find that needed compassion and support here within our community.  Know we are here for you and we will listen whenever you would like to lean on us.    

Take care and please do not hesitate to ask for any help if you ever need it.