Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Introduction

Hi Littlebitt and welcome.

I am very sorry for the reason you are here but be assured that this is a very supportive place. We have many understanding and kind members...you are not alone. So many of us feel nervous when joining. Trying something new is a scary, but often times a helpful and healing step. I hope you find it that way here. 

It's ok to take your time and look around. You can interact when and where you feel the most comfortable. There is no pressure to go but at your own pace. I was slow to start and now it is very comfortable. You will find your footing and you will find the support you are deserving of. 

I'm glad you found the courage to reach out. I wish you well on this path we call healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Welcome to AS, @Littlebitt! I'm glad you found your way here. You're not alone...you'll meet a lot of very friendly people that can relate to you in this community. Take your time exploring. ❤️ Wishing you all the best on your healing journey!

-Finchy

On 8/20/2022 at 12:51 AM, Littlebitt said:

Hey everyone. I just joined a little nervous about all of this. I am just trying to find more people like me because I feel like noone understands me or anything I been thru.

Hello and welcome on board! I am Wanna :flowers:

I hope you find what you are looking for here. After Silence is in my experience an incredible community. Our moderators keep it safe, we have clear rules, but foremost our members are so kind. We all have different stories, but we tend to relate to each other one way or another. 

I am sincerely sorry about your trauma, please know you have nothing to be ashamed about. We believe you, and you decide how much you want to share. Take your time, we'll be here. :notalone:

All best, W ☀️

Welcome @Littlebitt to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.