Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

An Introduction

Hello! I'm actually not new to this forum, have joined a few months ago, however somehow when I joined it passed me to post an introduction here :( 

So my user here is randomgirlpt but you can also call me BZ (not my initials or in anyway related to "real me"). I've been a member of a few forums for a year now and even though it's unfortunete that we can all relate to a non positive experience on so many levels, it has been incredible finding this community online and feeling understood for the first time.

I love docummentaries, music (specially r&b and soft rock) and reading. Currently working, but trying to go to uni in the future. Fav color is black. 

Fun fact: hate chorizo but love chorizo bread? make it make sense 

Welcome, BZ!!

I can’t really make sense of hating chorizo but loving chorizo bread!  But hey - not everything has to have an explanation. 😉

Happy you are here seeking support from those who understand, though I am sorry for the circumstances that have led you to us.  I am hopeful that being here brings you peace, comfort and healing.

Sending you all my best, looking forward to getting to know you!

Best wishes,

Cap

Hello BZ,

Welcome to the community, even if it's been a few months. You've likely noticed how supportive and kind everyone is and to have others that do understand? That can be priceless. I am glad you found your way here and hope that it helps on your healing path. 

I also like documentaries and can even watch them over again, after a little time. History is my favorite. I like all music, so we may have that in common too. I'm not sure if I've ever had chorizo before, so I'll let the chorizo bread be something you and Capulet have in common. :lol:  

I wish you the very best as you continue to move forward on your path of healing.

Mary

:supportu:

8 hours ago, randomgirlpt said:

Hello! I'm actually not new to this forum, have joined a few months ago, however somehow when I joined it passed me to post an introduction here :( 

So my user here is randomgirlpt but you can also call me BZ (not my initials or in anyway related to "real me"). I've been a member of a few forums for a year now and even though it's unfortunete that we can all relate to a non positive experience on so many levels, it has been incredible finding this community online and feeling understood for the first time.

I love docummentaries, music (specially r&b and soft rock) and reading. Currently working, but trying to go to uni in the future. Fav color is black. 

Fun fact: hate chorizo but love chorizo bread? make it make sense 

Hello and welcome on board, BZ! I go by Wanna :flowers:

Yes, it is unfortunate that we have this severe trauma, but like you said, incredible that we can get together and be there for each other. As you seem to have settled in already, I'll keep this one brief. 

I truly hope you find this community to become a puzzle piece in your healing, we are here for ups and downs. Everybody has their own story to tell, but yes, we tend to relate in one way or another. I am so glad you're still here! :notalone:

You can DM staff any time, even after your newbie title is gone. We are here for you, whether it would be questions, thoughts or for some company. 

Sending sunshine your way! 

- Wanna ☀️

A few months and only 10 posts? Seems like your still a new member, and a new member needs a new intro even if it is a few months late.

welcome to AfterSilence :aswelcomesu: ( maybe put BZ in your tag so people remember it? Just a suggestion)

Edited by SociallyAwkward

Welcome @randomgirlpt to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.