Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Heya

Hey all , I'm new.  My name is Jazmine but people call me Jazz , feel free to use either 🙂 . I'm 16 and look 12 😂. I'm just trying too figure my way around the forum . Hopefully this is a good place that I can talk in without feeling judged and it's a safe  environment.  

I do like lions / tigers  , gorillas,  panthers  all those kind of animals.  There isn't much else too say about me .

Hi Jazz!  Welcome to the site.  I'm so sorry you have reason to be here but do hope that you find After Silence to be a supportive community filled with many others who understand.  No judgement here - we are all on different walks of life and support each other unconditionally.

You'll soon hear from a member of the Newbie Support Team who will send you some helpful links.  Until then, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

By the way, I'm also a big fan of the big cats!  Lions and tigers are beautiful animals.  I have three mini versions at home and one dog. 

Best wishes, and again - welcome!

- Cap

2 minutes ago, Capulet said:

Hi Jazz!  Welcome to the site.  I'm so sorry you have reason to be here but do hope that you find After Silence to be a supportive community filled with many others who understand.  No judgement here - we are all on different walks of life and support each other unconditionally.

You'll soon hear from a member of the Newbie Support Team who will send you some helpful links.  Until then, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

By the way, I'm also a big fan of the big cats!  Lions and tigers are beautiful animals.  I have three mini versions at home and one dog. 

Best wishes, and again - welcome!

- Cap

Thank you , yes I love the big cats they are amazing and just so lovable ,  I've always wanted one tbh . So jealous that you've got smaller versions of them 🙈

11 hours ago, jazz101 said:

Hey all , I'm new.  My name is Jazmine but people call me Jazz , feel free to use either 🙂 . I'm 16 and look 12 😂. I'm just trying too figure my way around the forum . Hopefully this is a good place that I can talk in without feeling judged and it's a safe  environment.  

I do like lions / tigers  , gorillas,  panthers  all those kind of animals.  There isn't much else too say about me .

Hi Jazz,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for the trauma you have endured that has led you here. What happened was unfair and undeserved. Capulet is right...you found a supportive community with many understanding members. You are not alone.

The best way to figure out the forum is to just look around. You will see different areas with different themes. Interact where you are comfortable. There is no pressure at all. You will also find many pet lovers here and even have a thread, if you care to check it out! Many beautiful furbabies of our members are posted. Nothing so big as what you mentioned, but you mentioned you like mini versions of cats. Check them out, if you like: Pet Pictures Thread

I am glad you found us and decided to join. I wish you well on this journey we call healing.

Mary

Welcome to AS, @jazz101:aswelcomesu: I'm glad you found your way here. You're definitely in the right place to find support and kind people. It's a wonderful place here, no judging or anything. ❤️ I'm so sorry, though, for what brought you here. Whatever you experienced was not your fault, and you deserve to heal. We're here to help! Take care!

-Finch

5 hours ago, mini.finch said:

Welcome to AS, @jazz101:aswelcomesu: I'm glad you found your way here. You're definitely in the right place to find support and kind people. It's a wonderful place here, no judging or anything. ❤️ I'm so sorry, though, for what brought you here. Whatever you experienced was not your fault, and you deserve to heal. We're here to help! Take care!

-Finch

Thank you for the welcome 🙂🙂

Hi, @jazz101 - 

Welcome to After Silence! I know the forum can be a little tricky, but I hope you're finding your way around okay! If you need any help with anything, just let me know! 

Again, welcome :) I'm glad you found us! 

Best,
Poppy

1 hour ago, jazz101 said:

@Poppy_ thank you . Still little confused about it but I think Im getting there , I dont really want too bother anyone . But thank you ❤

It's no bother! I'll message you and see if I can help :)  

On 4/15/2021 at 1:47 PM, jazz101 said:

Hey there! I'll go with Jazz, it's a cool nickname, even if Jazmine is really pretty. I am Wanna! :flowers:

Don't worry, I'm 21 and look like 16 at times. I like animals too, but I prefer those you can cuddle and take for walkies. 

This is a safe spot for you to hang out and connect with fellow survivors. We talk about anything here, from coping and trauma to plain everyday stuff. Our members are kind and understanding, forming a warm support system. I personally believe every survivor should have a community to count on. 

I am sincerely sorry for what you've been through. You own your story and have every right to your emotions. Please know that we believe you. It wasn't your fault. 

Wishing you the very best! Feel free to DM any time :notalone:

- W ☀️

@WannaMoveOn I wish it was nick name but unfortunately its it's not 🙂😋 but thank you . At least I'm not the only one who doesn't look my age sometimes 😂.

Thank you for you're warm welcome much appreciated 🙂 an thank you for the offer too DM you if needs be. Means alot ❤

@jazz101 Any time. I was about 18 when I started out my own healing journey, so I believe that helps me to relate in some ways. I hope you'll find what you need here :) 

Welcome @jazz101 to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

@jazz101

Hi Jazz, welcome to AS, I'm so sorry for what has brought you here.  I hope you're finding your way around the site and feel comfortable posting when you're ready.  There are wonderful supporting people here ❤

I was your age when I found myself looking for a place to talk and feel safe, like After Silence. I'm 44 and have Daughter close to your age.  If you'd ever like to talk i'm here. 

Dawn