Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello from Naiwen!

Hi everyone sup! I’m currently on disability for life and seeking support for child sexual abuse, sexual harassment and oral rape as an adult. That’s me in a nutshell!

Welcome to AS, Naiwen! I'm sorry about the trauma you've suffered through. You didn't deserve any of it. :( You'll find a lot of supportive people here. You're not alone! Sending you lots of support! Take your time exploring the forum.

-Finch

Hi Naiwen, 

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am so sorry that you have experienced traumas in both childhood and adulthood. Abuse is never deserved. You have found a wonderful community tho, with many understanding and kind members. You will find much support.  Feel free to look around our site and interact where you feel comfortable. 

It takes courage to reach out, so I do want to acknowledge that. It is a big step, one of many that I hope you share with us here. I wish you the very best as you move forward on your journey of healing. 

Mary

:supportu:

Hi @Naiwen

Welcome to AS! I'm sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but I'm glad you found the site and decided to join. This is a kind and caring community filled with supportive people. We are all here to help each other heal in a judgment free zone. Please know that the abuse you have faced throughout your life is not your fault and that you did nothing to deserve that. 

Take some time looking around the site. When you feel comfortable, you are welcome to post and share as much as you like. There is not limit nor obligation to post. Sometimes connecting and sharing with other survivors can help you feel less alone and validate how you are feeling. I hope you end up finding this site to be as helpful as I do. 

Welcome @Naiwen to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Hello naiwen

Welcome to  AS.   I am sorry to hear that you've had to find us, but  glad you did.  I am sad to hear that someone you care about has experienced trauma.  It is always wonderful to see someone willing and wanting to help their family member or friend through this   difficult time.   Just being there for them and letting  them talk without fear of judgement is the absolute best gift you can give them.  Please know and understand that we are also here to support you.  I hope that being here will help you to be able to support your loved one as best as you possibly can.  Please lean on us for support if you need.  

Wishing you all the best!!!

missfrier

On 3/16/2021 at 6:02 AM, Naiwen said:

Hi everyone sup! I’m currently on disability for life and seeking support for child sexual abuse, sexual harassment and oral rape as an adult. That’s me in a nutshell!

Hello Naiwen, and welcome to After Silence! I am Wanna :flowers:

Your introduction is rather short but with words well used. This tells a lot, and I am sincerely sorry. You are invited to share more when you feel like it, and we'll be there for you through this. You are not alone, nor should you be alone. 

You own your story, and we believe you. Please know that you carry no guilt in this. Starting to reach out takes a lot, and I am so proud you took that step!  :youcanheal:

Now, with a healing journey ahead, there will be ups and downs, but it's worth in the long run. Having a community helps significantly. 

Stay safe, and once again - welcome! 

- Wanna ☀️