Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello I’m back

I’m back.. as much as I enjoyed being in this forum I was no where near ready for the flash backs, triggers and memories brought back up as much as I thought I was 

After realzing I was only focusing on the negatives that come with sharing my stories I decided I need to take a break 

I’m happy to be back 

Edited by Browneyeshighheels

Hello browneyeshighheels

Welcome back to After Silence!  I'm so sorry that  things are still tough for you.   We are all still here to support you.  You don't have to do this alone.   Please remember that you are always welcome to lean on us  for support.  We are always willing to listen.

Sending lots of support,

missfrier

Welcome back.

I agree with everyone here...it's ok to take a break, just happy you remembered our doors are always open to you.

Hoping you find some good healing, with your return.

:hug:  to you, if ok.

On 2/23/2021 at 10:46 PM, Browneyeshighheels said:

I’m back.. as much as I enjoyed being in this forum I was no where near ready for the flash backs, triggers and memories brought back up as much as I thought I was 

After realzing I was only focusing on the negatives that come with sharing my stories I decided I need to take a break 

I’m happy to be back 

Hello and welcome back :flowers: 

It is important that you decide when you feel ready to start processing. I believe it needs to get done at some point, but when and in what pace is completely individual. Great to have you back! 

If you start over here but then need a break, it is completely fine to be away for an undefined amount of time. You come and go as you please. How are you feeling now?

I am sincerely sorry about your trauma, I wish for you to have a better time coping this time around. :youcanheal:

- Wanna ☀️