Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New to this

Hi Phoenix,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for the trauma you have endured and the struggles you are facing. You will find tons of support here, as we have many understanding and kind members. You are not alone.

Feel free to look around the site and interact where you feel comfortable. There is no pressure, so do go at your own speed. It takes courage to reach out, so I want to acknowledge that, as well. I wish you many forward steps and you move forward down this path we call healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Welcome, @Phoenix55,

I'm sorry for the experiences that have brought you to us, but this is a kind and supportive site full of people who care and understand what you are going through.

I hope that you will find friendship and healing.

Best wishes,

Gold Raindrops

Welcome @Phoenix55 to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

17 hours ago, Phoenix55 said:

Hello, I’m new to this and am hoping this will help with everything that I am dealing with. 

Hello and welcome to After Silence, I am Wanna :flowers:

I am sincerely sorry for your trauma and what comes whit. Please know, that you carry no guilt in this. Also know, that we believe you 100%. 

This is a safe place. You can browse a bit here, check out the content, and once you feel ready, share your own. Just reading and participating in other's threads works fine as well. 

I do hope you'll find what you need in this community. Every survivors is invited. 

Hope to see you around. Do not hesitate to reach out to us staff if there is anything on your mind.  :notalone:

Take care now 

- Wanna ☀️

Dear phoenix

I am sorry for all that you have been through.   You have been so brave in reaching out to us, please know that this is never easy!   We are all here for you and we want to support you.  You're not alone in your healing journey and are always welcome to lean on us for extra support.  You can post as much or as little as you like.  We are here to support you in the way you need.  I have found this community to be very helpful.  Everyone is so understanding and non-judgmental and I am hoping you feel the same way once you've gotten to know us a little.   

All my best,

missfrier

Hi, @Phoenix55 - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm glad you found us and I hope we can help you. This site is wonderful and full of support and love! I'm here if you need anything at all. 

Wishing you all the best,
Poppy