Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi :)

Hi daya,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but do know that you will find tons of support here at AfterSilence. Our community is filled with many understanding and kind members. You are not alone.

Feel free to look around the site and interact where you feel most comfortable. There is never any pressure or judgment. It took a big step to reach out and I wish you many more forward steps on your continuing journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Welcome to AS, @daya1996:aswelcomesu: I'm new here as well, and I've already found out what a caring and supportive community it is. I'm sure you will discover that, too. Take your time. I'm sorry that you've experienced trauma in your life, but I am glad you found your way here. Best wishes!

-Finch

Welcome, @daya1996.

Is that "daya" like "compassion"?  Beautiful choice.

I am sorry that you have a reason to be here, but this is a kind and supportive site full of people who understand that trauma of sexual abuse and who are here to help one another.  Feel free to read through our forums and post as little and as often as you'd like.  

Wishing you blessings and healing,

Gold Raindrops

Dear daya

I am sorry for all that you have been through.   You have been so brave in reaching out to us, please know that this is never easy!   We are all here for you and we want to support you.  You're not alone in your healing journey and are always welcome to lean on us for extra support.  You can post as much or as little as you like.  We are here to support you in the way you need.  I have found this community to be very helpful.  Everyone is so understanding and non-judgmental and I am hoping you feel the same way once you've gotten to know us a little.   

All my best,

missfrier

On 2/1/2021 at 7:45 AM, daya1996 said:

Hi everyone! I’m new here hopefully this helps me get the support I need! 

Hello daya1996, I am Wanna :flowers:

I am happy you came across this site to get some support. This platform offers a very kind and varied community, our members form a wonderful support system. I am sincerely sorry for your reasons to be here, I hope you'll find what you need. 

Please let us staff know if you would have any questions, want to chat/vent or anything at all. Hope to see you around!   :youcanheal:

- Wanna ☀️ 

Welcome @daya1996 to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

On 2/4/2021 at 2:03 AM, missfrier said:

Dear daya

I am sorry for all that you have been through.   You have been so brave in reaching out to us, please know that this is never easy!   We are all here for you and we want to support you.  You're not alone in your healing journey and are always welcome to lean on us for extra support.  You can post as much or as little as you like.  We are here to support you in the way you need.  I have found this community to be very helpful.  Everyone is so understanding and non-judgmental and I am hoping you feel the same way once you've gotten to know us a little.   

All my best,

missfrier

On 2/3/2021 at 10:09 PM, mini.finch said:

Welcome to AS, @daya1996:aswelcomesu: I'm new here as well, and I've already found out what a caring and supportive community it is. I'm sure you will discover that, too. Take your time. I'm sorry that you've experienced trauma in your life, but I am glad you found your way here. Best wishes!

-Finch