Jump to content
New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

1st step


Recommended Posts

Just now, PhoenixinCa said:

Hello everyone,

Im grateful to have found this forum. I’m ready to take this step in my healing journey. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Hello PhoenixiaCa, and welcome to After Silence! :flowers: I am Wanna. 

First off, I am sincerely sorry for your trauma and what comes with. Please know that you have no guilt in what happened. You own your story ad we believe you.

Opening up about these things is very brave, and I am so happy you joined here. This is community carries a wide diversity of survivors. Our members form a wonderful support system. 

When we heal, life tends to go a bit up and down at times, but in whatever place you are, After Silence is here for you. You can talk about anything here, receive advice, support and participate in other's journeys.  

Feel free to have a look around, browse a bit and once you're ready, we'll listen. If you would have any questions, need some venting/chatting or anything at all, us staff always has doors open. :notalone: 

Stay safe

- Wanna ☀️ 

Link to post

Welcome @PhoenixinCa to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Link to post

Dear @PhoenixinCa

 

I am sorry for all that you have been through.   You have been so brave in reaching out to us, please know that this is never easy!   We are all here for you and we want to support you.  You're not alone in your healing journey and are always welcome to lean on us for extra support.  You can post as much or as little as you like.  We are here to support you in the way you need.  I have found this community to be very helpful.  Everyone is so understanding and non-judgmental and I am hoping you feel the same way once you've gotten to know us a little.   

 

All my best,

missfrier

 

 

Link to post

Hello, @PhoenixinCa - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm so glad you decided to take this step towards your healing goal :) I hope you will find endless love and support here as we have always tried to provide that! If you need anything, feel free to reach out to me any time. I'm here for ya! 

Best,
Poppy

Link to post
6 hours ago, PhoenixinCa said:

Hello everyone,

Im grateful to have found this forum. I’m ready to take this step in my healing journey. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Hi Phoenix,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for the trauma you have endured and the struggles you have faced. You are not alone. This community is filled with wonderfully supportive and kind members and they will be here for you, as those of us who have responded are. It is brave to reach out and a big step in the healing journey.

Feel free to look around and interact when and where you feel comfortable. I wish you many more steps forward as you continue down this path we call healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2021 at 9:50 AM, 8888 said:

Welcome @PhoenixinCa to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Thank you. 

Link to post
On 1/14/2021 at 3:20 PM, MeBeMary said:

Hi Phoenix,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for the trauma you have endured and the struggles you have faced. You are not alone. This community is filled with wonderfully supportive and kind members and they will be here for you, as those of us who have responded are. It is brave to reach out and a big step in the healing journey.

Feel free to look around and interact when and where you feel comfortable. I wish you many more steps forward as you continue down this path we call healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Thank you for the kind words. 

Link to post
On 1/14/2021 at 11:54 AM, Poppy_ said:

Hello, @PhoenixinCa - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm so glad you decided to take this step towards your healing goal :) I hope you will find endless love and support here as we have always tried to provide that! If you need anything, feel free to reach out to me any time. I'm here for ya! 

Best,
Poppy

Thank you so very much 

Link to post
On 1/14/2021 at 11:11 AM, missfrier said:

Dear @PhoenixinCa

 

I am sorry for all that you have been through.   You have been so brave in reaching out to us, please know that this is never easy!   We are all here for you and we want to support you.  You're not alone in your healing journey and are always welcome to lean on us for extra support.  You can post as much or as little as you like.  We are here to support you in the way you need.  I have found this community to be very helpful.  Everyone is so understanding and non-judgmental and I am hoping you feel the same way once you've gotten to know us a little.   

 

All my best,

missfrier

 

 

Thank you so much! 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...