Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New and hopefully I’ve done this right?!

Hi, @JustMe... - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm so glad you're here :) I'm proud of you for taking those steps toward your healing journey! 

If you need anything, feel free to reach out at any time. I'm here for you always! 

Wishing you the best,
Poppy

Welcome @JustMe... to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

@JustMe... Welcome to the site! It's wonderful that you're taking extra steps to begin healing — it's brave of you to reach out. I'm so sorry for the circumstances that brought you here, and you're not alone in your journey. What happened to you was not your fault. You deserve healing and respect and validation.

I joined this site to try and take the next steps in my healing process, and I found that it was extremely helpful. I hope you're able to find these forums just as useful! You're in my thoughts, best wishes in your healing journey. :)  

2 hours ago, JustMe... said:

I’m here because I’m trying to take those extra steps in healing...hopefully this helps 🤞

Hello! Welcome  :flowers: we are her for you. I am sincerely sorry for your trauma and the hurt. I hope you'll find yourself at home here, all survivors are invited. We believe you. Take care. 

- Wanna ☀️

Edited by WannaMoveOn

Dear Justme

I am sorry for all that you have been through.   You have been so brave in reaching out to us, please know that this is never easy!   We are all here for you and we want to support you.  You're not alone in your healing journey and are always welcome to lean on us for extra support.  You can post as much or as little as you like.  We are here to support you in the way you need.  I have found this community to be very helpful.  Everyone is so understanding and non-judgmental and I am hoping you feel the same way once you've gotten to know us a little.   

All my best,

missfrier

14 hours ago, JustMe... said:

I’m here because I’m trying to take those extra steps in healing...hopefully this helps 🤞

Hi JustMe,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for the trauma you experienced and the struggles you face, but you will find the support and kindness here that you deserve. What happened to you was unfair and not your fault. You are validated for everything you went thru.

Feel free to look around, our community is filled with wonderful survivors, just like you. We work together to move forward on this path of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: