Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newbie here!

Hi, @Akashalilium - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm so glad you joined and are looking forward to healing :) This site is a wonderful place to start! This community is above all else, supportive. I hope that you are able to plug in and find that healing you are searching for. 

If you need anything at all, I'm always here! Feel free to reach out any time! 

All the best,
Poppy

3 hours ago, Akashalilium said:

Hi I just signed up and decided to works towards my healing process. I hope we can help each other out. 

Sorry about my english. :bubble:

Hello! Welcome to After Silence, nice to meet you :flowers:

I am Wanna. First off, I am sincerely sorry for your trauma and what you have to cope with. It was not your fault, and we believe you. You are being very strong to work towards healing, and I am so happy you decided to sign up here. Yes, we do help each other out. We tend to relate to each other here, and our members form a wonderful community. 

I hope you will find what you need here. PM any time with questions or if you want to share something! 

All best

- Wanna ☀️

3 hours ago, Akashalilium said:

Hi I just signed up and decided to works towards my healing process. I hope we can help each other out. 

By the way, English is not my native language either. You'll become more comfortable with it with time. We have many members who are not having English as their first language as well :) 

Welcome @Akashalilium to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.  Also, don't worry about your English, we understand.

11 hours ago, Akashalilium said:

Hi there Akashalilium,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced and the trauma you have faced. This community is filled with understanding and kind members and you are not alone.

Feel free to look around and interact where you are most comfortable. I acknowledge your courage to reach out and validate what you have been thru. I wish you many steps forward as you continue down this path that we call healing.

Mary

:notalone: