Due to recent upgrades, After Silence will no longer work on Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari. ×
New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Hey

Hey

I came across this site reading and looking for answers to things that happened to me and it's good

I hope I have the courage to tell my story soon as well

Tara

4 hours ago, Tarzo said:

Hey

I came across this site reading and looking for answers to things that happened to me and it's good

I hope I have the courage to tell my story soon as well

Tara

Hello Tara! Welcome to our community, I am Wanna :flowers:

Good thing you found us. Having a community can be helpful in many ways, and we invite all kinds for survivors. Feel free to browse this website a bit. Whenever you feel ready, you can create a topic or participate in other members threads. You can share withing what you feel comfortable with, we talk about anything here. This is a place to get support, exchange advice, vent and much more.

I am sincerely sorry for your trauma and the struggle that follows. Please know that you carry no guilt in this. After Silence is here for you!  :notalone: :youcanheal:

When you decide to tell your story, we will listen and believe you. You can reach out to me or any member of staff with questions or in need of some support/chatting/venting. 

Stay safe, and once again, welcome 

- Wanna ☀️

Hi Tarzo,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for what you experienced, but do know that you will find tons of support here. Our members are very understanding and kind.

Take your time and look around and jump in where you feel comfortable. I am glad you decided to reach out and wish you many steps forward on this path we call healing.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi Tarzo, welcome to AS.  I'm sorry for the hurt you've been through.  But, I'm glad you found us.  

This is a safe, warm, caring community.  You're not alone.  

Take care Patti 🐈

Dear tarzo

Welcome to After Silence.  I am sorry to hear of the trauma you have been through!

Being here has helped me so much.   Everyone is so caring and supportive here.  I am proud of you for reaching out.  I know that is hard to do.  I also know that you will find that needed compassion and support here within our community.  Know we are here for you and we will listen whenever you would like to lean on us.    

Take care and please do not hesitate to ask for any help if you ever need it.  

Welcome @Tarzo to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.