Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello! It's been a long time...

CJ8258

You can call me CJ :)

I was a member here about 10 years ago. I can hardly believe it's been so long! Being in this community so long ago really helped me feel less alone and gave me the strength to get help. So thank you to this site for being a big part of my recovery! Lately I've been looking at how far I've come and wondering what I can do to help others who are struggling. So I wanted to come back with my story, thoughts, experience and unending supply of virtual hugs to tell everyone that no matter how bad it is now, it WILL get better and I will be here to listen any time!

Next on my list - Sharing my story. 

Hugs!

-CJ

3 minutes ago, CJ8258 said:

You can call me CJ :)

I was a member here about 10 years ago. I can hardly believe it's been so long! Being in this community so long ago really helped me feel less alone and gave me the strength to get help. So thank you to this site for being a big part of my recovery! Lately I've been looking at how far I've come and wondering what I can do to help others who are struggling. So I wanted to come back with my story, thoughts, experience and unending supply of virtual hugs to tell everyone that no matter how bad it is now, it WILL get better and I will be here to listen any time!

Next on my list - Sharing my story. 

Hugs!

-CJ

Hello CJ! :flowers:

Welcome back! 

We appreciate members both supporting and sharing, this is great! I am so happy that you feel that you have come far. 

I have been here for a little less than 2 years myself. 

:thanks: :aswelcomesu:

Take care and all best

- Wanna ☀️

Hello cj

: Welcome back to After Silence!  I'm so sorry that  things are still tough for you.   We are all still here to support you.  You don't have to do this alone.   Please remember that you are always welcome to lean on us  for support.  We are always willing to listen. Sending lots of support, missfrier

Welcome back, @CJ8258!!!

If you had an account 10 years ago that you'd like to 'bring back,' please shoot me a PM. :)  I'm happy to help you to reconnect with that account, especially if you've already got an established screen name and post count. 😉 

All the best,

Capulet

Hi CJ

Welcome back to AS. It's always nice to see returning members (even if it is before me), as it gives the site a sense of history. Most of us now have grown from the foundation left by prior members. I've always felt safe and accepted here, so I think it is in part of older members such as you...and we return the favor to you now. You are safe and accepted and I glad you feel you are in a place where you can give much back. Remember tho, if you need it, we are supportive of you, too!

Once again, welcome back. I wish you continued positivity as you continue to grow and move forward in all that you do.

Mary

:aswelcomesu: BACK! 

Hello @CJ8258 and welcome back  to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.