Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Want to Come Back...

Poppy_

Hey, everyone. 

I've been gone from AS for almost two months now. I'm not exactly sure what to say here... So much has changed and I've done so much since I left. The bottom line is that I miss this place so much. I miss feeling like I was a part of this community and I miss my friends and I want to come back. I'm afraid that it won't be the same or maybe no one wants me to come back... I don't know. But if you read this, I wouldn't mind some support in coming back. It's still hard for me to be here after what happened, but I don't want to stay away anymore. I miss it too much. 

Hopefully, I'll see you all around soon. Thanks for everything. 

XO,
Poppy

5 hours ago, Poppy_ said:

Hey, everyone. 

I've been gone from AS for almost two months now. I'm not exactly sure what to say here... So much has changed and I've done so much since I left. The bottom line is that I miss this place so much. I miss feeling like I was a part of this community and I miss my friends and I want to come back. I'm afraid that it won't be the same or maybe no one wants me to come back... I don't know. But if you read this, I wouldn't mind some support in coming back. It's still hard for me to be here after what happened, but I don't want to stay away anymore. I miss it too much. 

Hopefully, I'll see you all around soon. Thanks for everything. 

XO,
Poppy

Welcome back Poppy :flowers:

Of course we want you back. I am happy to hear from you. 

Sending you my best wishes and support. 

- Wanna ☀️

Wow... Thank you ALL for the support! I have missed AS so so much and it feels good to be welcomed back with open arms! I can't believe how much I have missed writing and communicating with you all. I'm so happy to be here :throb:

• 4 weeks later...

Ive only just seen a message you wrote to another member - filled me with happiness to see you back, was about to message you when I saw this thread - WELCOME BACK POPPY!! I missed you 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

:bubble: :friends2: