Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Hi Kelly,

Welcome back. I am very sorry you had reason to be here and tho I am happy you remembered the support and understanding that comes along with this site. You are certainly as accepted, as you once were. The community may have changed and many faces (or member photo, whatever it may be) look different, but the same core beliefs remain. This is a safe, non-judgmental, non-pressuring site where you can say as much or as little as you are comfortable with.

Take your time and get reacquainted with the site. We are here for you. Best wishes on your continuing journey of healing.

Mary

:aswelcomesu: Back!

Welcome back, Kelly! :)  Nice to meet you - or re-meet you, as I'm a bit of an old-timer, myself.  I did take a long break in-between as well.

Agree with Mary - things have changed a lot over the years, but AS is still pretty amazing.  (No, I'm not biased! 😄)  

Best wishes, and welcome.

- Cap

Hi Capulet! I remember you! I was a moderator back when Vera and Lindy were here (my username was Kelly). It's nice to see a familiar name. 😊

Edited by Kelly1225
added more information

Hello kelly

Welcome back to After Silence!  I'm so sorry that  things are still tough for you.   We are all still here to support you.  You don't have to do this alone.   Please remember that you are always welcome to lean on us  for support.  We are always willing to listen.

Sending lots of support,
missfrier

Hello @Kelly1225 and welcome back to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.