Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Kid On The Block

Guest queenie

Guest queenie

Hi to All!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself as the newcomer. I am a secondary survivor of sexual abuse. I just wanted to say I look forward to getting to know everybody and hopefully sharing my stories in the furture. :dance:

Respectfully,

queenie

queenie,

welcome to the group, I hope you'll find support and many friends in here.

Secondary survivors go through many of the same stages that survivors do, it can be very hard at times but secondary survivor's support can really make the difference.

Feel free to browse around and make yourself at home :)

Hugs,

Verena

Hi Queenie.

Welcome to the board. I'm sorry you've gone through what you went through. It's good you've found this board though. Everyone here is very supportive and we'll listen for as long as you want to talk.

*hugs*

~Janene

Hi Queenie and welcome to After Silence! I hope you find what you need here.

Take precious care of yourself,

Tracy

Queenie,

Hello and welcome to After Silence. I hope you find what you're seeking here.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

(((Queenie))) Welcome to the group. I am sorry for the reasons that have caused you to search us out. I hope you find all the comfort and support here you are seeking. This is a wonderful place!

Welcome Queenie so nice to have you here at After Silence! :)