Hi,

I've been a member of this forum before. I think I joined like 10 years ago. I came here on and off during the following years. It has been a while now. Right now I feel the need to start over. Share things from a changed point of view. Feel safe, with a clean slate. Happy to be here again. This forum meant a lot in the past. It helps to talk, read, connect, ...

Hello settle

Welcome back to After Silence!  I'm so sorry that  things are still tough for you.   We are all still here to support you.  You don't have to do this alone.   Please remember that you are always welcome to lean on us  for support.  We are always willing to listen.

Sending lots of support,
missfrier

Hi @Settle

Welcome back to AS. You are always welcome here. Some things may have changed on the site since you were last here, but it is still the same supportive community. Sometimes taking a pause or a step back to reevaluate or change your point of view can be helpful. We are all here to support you in whatever way we can. Feel free to jump back into the forums whenever you feel comfortable. If you need any help with the site or have any questions, don't be afraid to reach out. Wishing you the best. 

Thank you for the warm welcome. 

After Silence has been around for a long time. It must have been helpful for so many people. 

Hello @Settle and welcome back to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Hi Settle,

Welcome back to AfterSilence. I am sorry you have experienced trauma, but happy you remembered what a wonderful and supportive site this is. Tho many names have changed, the core kindness and understanding still remains. None of us are alone in our struggles.

Just as a fyi, as well, it appears you have re-registered. This in not uncommon, after time away, as members do forget their log-in information. If it is something that interests you, our board mods can likely retrieve the old membership and all your old interaction. This sometimes interests returning members, so I thought I'd just let you know. You make a request at the help desk. If you prefer this membership to be part of your clean slate, they will allow to keep it, and your old membership will stay inactive as it is. Choice is yours.

Again, welcome back. I wish you the very best as you continue you path in healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

@MeBeMary

Ah, yes I read that it's impossible to have two accounts. Which I can understand. I read it after making this account. ☺️ I sent a message to the admins about it. I would like to keep this one and let the old one be inactive. Thank you for informing me. 

@8888

Thank you. Yes, I guess It's time to reach out again, find some support. 

@Settle There's nothing wrong with needing support.  Kudos to you for reaching out.