Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Im New

i was molested by a uncle i did find out my parents new and did nothing to stop it, they were alcholics so booze first me last. im wanting to get better but i dont want to be vanrable. i dont want to break down these walls ive put up around me to protect me, i hate being afraid of everything ,i try to escape into booze but i did quit 3 months ago then i think about pills, or gambling ive run all my life. but damit i feel warm in my box and safe, its easyer to stay in here, but still hurts.

((((Willingness))))

I'm sorry for what your Uncle put you through as well as your parents while knowing not helping you instead turning a cheek to the abuse. :console:

Good for you for posting an intro here though, I am sure that you will love it here and I am also sure that it will be a big step in your healing for having done so. Feel free to look around and make yourself right at home. :hug:

Welcome to AS. :)

I am sorry for everything you have been through. I can completely understand how much safer it feels behind walls hun but talking through what has happened on here or in therapy can really help you to work things out and to move away from the abuse

love and hugs

Munchiexx

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

i'm sorry you've been through so much. Being here is a great first step, just take your time and know that this is a safe place where you can just be yourself with your pain, your happiness, your beauty... We are here to support you.

:hug:

Daniela.