Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Back after 4 years

Hello all,

You can call me L. I am back. I actually forgot that I was a member until I started looking for support and forums again. I am a pretty solitary introvert but honestly, I need more friends, especially ones I have things in common with. Not glad in any way that we all have some form of abuse in common, but I need this place and all of you again. I need to move forward in the next path of my life, and doing what I have been doing, not talking, sitting in my silence and depression hoping it goes away, just doesn’t work.

Looking for friends and just awesome people out there that I can encourage and who can encourage me. Good to be back.

L

5 minutes ago, behindthesehazeleyes said:

Hello all,

You can call me L. I am back. I actually forgot that I was a member until I started looking for support and forums again. I am a pretty solitary introvert but honestly, I need more friends, especially ones I have things in common with. Not glad in any way that we all have some form of abuse in common, but I need this place and all of you again. I need to move forward in the next path of my life, and doing what I have been doing, not talking, sitting in my silence and depression hoping it goes away, just doesn’t work.

Looking for friends and just awesome people out there that I can encourage and who can encourage me. Good to be back.

L

Hey, welcome back, I'm sorry that any of us have to have such horrible experiences in common.

Sitting with you if ok?

Hello @behindthesehazeleyes and welcome back to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

@behindthesehazeleyes hello and welcome back :) I was here years ago and chose and come back recently also. It has been helpful! 

I hope you are able to find the comfort and encouragement you seek here. There are tons of people with lovely souls here who help each other through the hardest times. 

We are all glad you’ve come back and we look forward to getting to know you on the forums 💜

sam🖤

Welcome Back. You are always welcome here. This supportive community will always be around to support you. We are all here to help and encourage each other. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 6:47 AM, behindthesehazeleyes said:

Hello all,

L

Dear l

Welcome to After Silence!!

I'm sorry for what you have been through.  I find it is easier to talk on forums then out loud.  Being here has helped me so much, even from the first time I ever posted.  It is still helping me - I have so much support here and I know you will, as well.  Here at AS, we are like a big family and our members are kind and non-judgemental.

I am sending you lots of safe hugs! 

Take care!