Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newbie!

Hi I'm new here! I'm here looking for some support to help with with my trauma because it's something I've really been lacking and struggling with.

Some other things about me are that I am a uni student, I love music and getting out into nature. 

I hope I can find some people to connect to here!

Edited by VeronicaG

Welcome @VeronicaG to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.   Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Hi Veronica,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry you have experienced trauma and are struggling right now. You never should have been put in this position, but we all do understand too well. You will find this community filled with supportive and kind members. You are not alone. It is a big step to reach out, so I would like to acknowledge that. I wish you many more forward and positive steps as you begin to walk this path we call healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Dear veronicag

I am sorry for all that you have been through.   You have been so brave in reaching out to us, please know that this is never easy!   We are all here for you and we want to support you.  You're not alone in your healing journey and are always welcome to lean on us for extra support.  You can post as much or as little as you like.  We are here to support you in the way you need.  I have found this community to be very helpful.  Everyone is so understanding and non-judgmental and I am hoping you feel the same way once you've gotten to know us a little.   

All my best,
missfrier

Hi @VeronicaG

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry for the trauma that you have faced, but I'm glad you're here. This is a very supportive place and you are welcome to post and share on the site whenever you feel comfortable. Healing is a hard process, but you will get through it. We are here for you. 

Hi, @VeronicaG - 

Welcome to After Silence! I hope you are able to find the support you need here. This is an amazing community of people :) If you need anything, feel free to reach out any time! I'm always around. Wishing you all the best!

Warmest welcome,
Poppy

Welcome to After Silence, @VeronicaG.  :)  

I'm sorry for the experiences that brought you here, but this is a kind and supportive community full of people who understand.  

Wishing you comfort and healing,

Gold Raindrops

Welcome, @VeronicaG! Glad that you came here to connect, though I'm so sorry for what brought you here. I understand the struggle and really admire you for sticking to school even in the midst of all of this. You can do this, and we're here to support you in whatever way we can. :throb: Feel free to share whatever you feel comfortable sharing when you're ready. Sending safe hugs, if okay.

Mave