Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I’m New hear

Hi, I’m new and I google support groups as I don’t know where to turn to. I’m a survivor of rape 22 years ago and thought It was all in the pass, (never dealt with it) until a recent injury has open the flood gates. Not eating, not sleeping, I feel scared and angry at myself For what has happened. I Feel so alone and just looking for support.

Hi, welcome. I’m sorry you have reason to be here at all but I’m glad you’ve found this group. I hope being here helps you on your healing journey. 
Please be gentle with yourself . You aren’t alone here :hi:

@Dolphinryder hello and welcome to After Silence. I am so sorry for the pain that brought you looking for this site, but we are all so glad you’ve found us. You are not alone in this. We are all here to help each other :) 

I hope this site can bring you the comfort and company you seek. 

sam🖤

Hi, @Dolphinryder - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm sorry for everything you've been through. I hope that you find some support here and we can try to help you through your healing journey! Take your time looking around and post when you feel ready. We're here for you :) 

Wishing you the best,
Poppy

Welcome @Dolphinryder to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.   Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Hi @Dolphinryder

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but I'm glad you found the site and decided to join. This is a safe space and we are all here to support each other. You will not be alone in your struggle here. Please know that what happened to you was not your fault and you did not deserve what happened. You can and will heal from this. We will be with you every step of the way. Wishing you all the best.

Welcome to you as well @Somebody67