Sign in to follow this  
Serenity Unchained

Okay.

I realize my last attempt at this was prude and gave people the wrong idea. For that, I am sorry.

At first I only wanted Davey to help me, but after thinking about it more, he can't help me like other survivors can. It's going to take me awhile to be able to open up, so I'm sorry if I become a burden. I wasn't interested in making friends before, but now the idea doesn't seem so bad. Davey sent me all the comments people made to get me to join and I read them over again. Thank you for wanting to help me. The only reason I'm not liking the idea of joining is that I have to open up to someone other than Davey, but that's not going to stop me from trying to get help. Again, it was my decision to come here. I want to help myself.

In Love and Death,

Kira

Edited by Serenity Unchained

(((((((((((Kira))))))))))))))

AS is a good place to start to get help, just take your time.

linda :)

Guest Dawn

Welcome to AS Kira.

The only reason I'm not liking the idea of joining is that I have to open up to someone other than Davey

Kira you don't have to open up here to anyone if you don't want to. you only share what you want to and when you want to. so don't feel like you have to tell us anything at all if your not comfortable.

I hope you find AS to be as much as a supoprt as i have found it to be for me

Take care

Dawn

:hug::hug:

Hey!

This is a great community so I hope that you will be able to accept the resources it provides eventually, but just remember that you don't have to push yourself to do so. It will come with time.

Lots of love

Selene

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug:

Welcome to after silence Kira

Meg x