Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello everyone

Hi @Rosemary17811

Welcome to AS.  I'm sorry for the experiences in your life that brought you here, but I'm glad you found the site.  This is a safe space and we are all here to support each other.  Take some time looking around the site and then feel free to post or share whenever you feel comfortable.  Wishing you the best. 

22 minutes ago, snmls said:

Hi @Rosemary17811

Welcome to AS.  I'm sorry for the experiences in your life that brought you here, but I'm glad you found the site.  This is a safe space and we are all here to support each other.  Take some time looking around the site and then feel free to post or share whenever you feel comfortable.  Wishing you the best. 

Thank you!!

Hi Rosemary,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have reasons to be here, but do assured that this is a very supportive and understanding community of survivors. You are not alone. This is a safe place to share or interact whatever you are comfortable in sharing or interacting with. It is a no pressure zone. It takes a lot of courage to reach out to others, so this I do acknowledge this. I wish you many more forward steps as you navigate down this path of healing.

Mary

:aswelcomesu:

Dear rosemary

I am sorry for all that you have been through.   You have been so brave in reaching out to us, please know that this is never easy!   We are all here for you and we want to support you.  You're not alone in your healing journey and are always welcome to lean on us for extra support.  You can post as much or as little as you like.  We are here to support you in the way you need.  I have found this community to be very helpful.  Everyone is so understanding and non-judgmental and I am hoping you feel the same way once you've gotten to know us a little.   

All my best,
missfrier

Welcome @Rosemary17811 to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Hi, @Rosemary17811 - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm truly sorry for whatever it is that you're dealing with right now. I hope as you are active on the site, you will find endless love and support towards your healing. There is no pressure to post and no rush to share anything that you aren't ready to share. When you're ready, we will be here to listen and offer any advice or support that we can :)  I hope you're settling into the site nicely! If you have any questions or need someone to talk to, I'm always here - just a quick PM away! 

Wishing you all the best,
Poppy

49 minutes ago, Rosemary17811 said:

@Poppy_ @Struggling88 @8888 @missfrier @MeBeMary @snmls

I posted a topic in the aftermath, I am wondering if I did something wrong? I had trouble posting it on my phone so i finally got it up when I switched to my laptop, but I dont see any views and no one has replied. 

Aww I'm sure. U haven't   I will go  look 

@Rosemary17811 I can see you thread fine so you didn't do anything wrong.  Unfortunately sometimes longer posts with trigger warnings get fewer replies.  I will see if I or another staff member can give you some advice.  Also your post is still quite near the top of the list of threads so there's still a chance some non-staff members could answer as well.  Hopefully you will get some replies soon.