Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Been a while

It’s been years and years since I have been on this site but I have been feeling drawn back to it lately. I miss the support system I once had on here. I miss being able to talk about things if they are bothering me. Feeling lonely 😞

Hello samantha

Welcome back to After Silence!  I'm so sorry that  things are still tough for you.   We are all still here to support you.  You don't have to do this alone.   Please remember that you are always welcome to lean on us  for support.  We are always willing to listen.

Sending lots of support,
missfrier

Hello @samantha2009 and welcome back to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  I'm sorry to hear you are feeling lonely.  You could try checking out our chat room.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Welcome back to After Silence, @samantha2009! We will all be happy to offer you that support system once again. I know that it still hurts, and we are here for you through all of it. We will continue to be. Sitting with you and offering warm hugs to you, if okay. 💗

Thank you all so much for your kind words And company. Sometimes it’s just  too much to feel so alone all the time. Being here makes me feel not so isolated 😌

37 minutes ago, samantha2009 said:

Thank you all so much for your kind words And company. Sometimes it’s just  too much to feel so alone all the time. Being here makes me feel not so isolated 😌

You are more than welcome! And you are never alone in this. If you ever need or want to talk, please reach out. By the way, your posts throughout the forums are very supportive and sweet. Looking forward to getting to know you more on the forums. :throb:

Edited by Mave
On 11/13/2019 at 6:25 PM, samantha2009 said:

@Mave thank you, that means a lot to me. I look forward to getting to know you all also ☺️

You’re welcome! :throb: