Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello again!!

Tsabu

Hi everyone!

It has been a couple of years since I have been here so just wanted to say hello!

I have made a lot of progress in healing and look forward to browsing the forums, chatting to fellow survivors, and helping to support others too.

Take care all!

Tsabu  🌼

Dear Tsabu:

Welcome to After Silence.  I am sorry to hear of the trauma you have been through!

Being here has helped me so much.   Everyone is so caring and supportive here.  I am proud of you for reaching out.  I know that is hard to do.  I also know that you will find that needed compassion and support here within our community.  Know we are here for you and we will listen whenever you would like to lean on us.    

1 hour ago, Tsabu said:

Thanks missfrier!

Hi Tsabu!

Thanks for dropping by, it's really helpful when 'oldies' are there to reassure newbies that things will get better, eventually!

If I do make it to retirement age, I think I will become an activist!

Is that cat your pet? He/she looks absolutely gorgeous! I had a Black oriental shorthair as a young adult, he helped me a lot!

Hey GreySock,

Yes, things will get better.  Absolutely!

The cat....well it is a picture of a burmese cat like the one that i owned when I was a little girl.  So, not the actual cat but close as I could get.  Oh, a black oriental shorthair....sounds like a beautiful cat!

Thanks for the welcome GreySock.

Tsabu  🐱

Hi @Tsabu.  Welcome back to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Welcome back @Tsabu.  You are always welcome here at AS.  Some things have changed, but it is still the same supportive place.  Looking forward to seeing you around the site. 

Hi, @Tsabu - 

Welcome (back) to After Silence! I hope you're finding things are good around here. :)  I look forward to seeing you around on the forums! Sending you a warm welcome. 

Hugs,
Poppy

Hi Tsabu,

Welcome back to the site. I am very happy that you say things are going well and there wasn't a trigger that brought you back. We are here tho, if struggles do happen to strike. Have a look around and get use to some of the new faces. Wishing you the best in the continuing journey we call healing!

Mary

:aswelcomesu: back!!!

BTW...love your user pic. What a beauty! 😻

Edited by MeBeMary

Thank you Poppy and MeBeMary for such lovely welcomes, and yes, looking forward to seeing you guys on here too!

And....thank you for the offer of support if I am struggling.  (yes does still happen occasionally)  

I see you are a fellow cat lover MeBeMary!!  

Take gentle care my lovelies.

Tsabu  :kitty: