Im new here.

Ive been holding eveything inside for so long. I just want to be able to get it out and feel better. 

does anyone ever feel better? I feel like a fake. 

Also, where can i find the "share your story" forum??

Hi, @stuckinthedark - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm sorry you've had to hold so much in for such a long time - it's so hard to feel so alone in your struggles. This is definitely a place where you can open up and share your experiences and hopefully gain some insight or perspective. 

I do believe that healing is possible! It's a long, hard journey, but it's a journey worth taking. You can make it through this! You're not a fake. We are all struggling and we are all just helping one another to make it through every day. We are here to support you too. You're not alone :throb:

The Share Your Story forum will be unlocked once you reach 10 posts. Feel free to use the amusement clove to boost your post count :) If you have any questions or if you need anything, please let me know! I'm here for you. 

Hugs if you want them,
Poppy

Hi @stuckinthedark

Welcome to AS.  I'm sorry for the experiences in your life that brought you here, but I'm glad you found the site.  It's hard to hold trauma inside, and sometimes it can be helpful to share with other survivors.  Healing is a process, but it is possible.  There will be ups and downs, but eventually you will find yourself in a more stable place.  We are all here to support you and you are welcome to share and post as much as you are comfortable.  I hope you end up finding this site to be as helpful as I do.  Wishing you the best. 

Hi stuckinthedark,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for what you've been thru, but you have found a supportive site. Take your time and look around. I wish you the best as you walk your path of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

Welcome @stuckinthedark to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.