Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’m a 24 year old female. I’m just trying to reach out to someone, anyone, who would like to share stories and see if we could help each other. I had a trauma happen in July of this year and I just need some more help. 

Edited by Audra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Audra said:

I’m a 24 year old female. I’m just trying to reach out to someone, anyone, who would like to share stories and see if we could help each other. I had a trauma happen in July of this year and I just need some more help. 

Welcome to AS Audra, I'm sorry for what has brought you here. 

Sitting with you, sending you safe hugs if it's ok? 

Dawn 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to AS, @Audra.  I'm so sorry to learn of the trauma that has led you here.  This is truly a safe place and you will find lots of support, here.

You should be hearing from a member of our Newbie Support Team soon.  Until then, if you have any questions, I'm always just a holler away.

Best wishes to you,
Capulet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome @Audra to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, Audra.

I'm sorry for the trauma you suffered, but I'm happy you found us.  This is a kind and supportive community full of people who understand your pain.

Feel free to look around, read the forums, and post whenever you would like.

Blessings,

Gold Raindrops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, @Audra - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm sorry you're hurting so bad right now. I understand how hard it is to even reach out somewhere like this for support. I'm hoping you have found this site somewhat helpful so far. No pressure to share immediately if you don't want to, but post when you feel comfortable and post what you feel you need to. We are all here supporting you! 

If you need anything at all, please feel free to PM me :) My door is always open! 

Hugs if you want them,
Poppy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dawn76 said:

 

Welcome to AS Audra, I'm sorry for what has brought you here. 

Sitting with you, sending you safe hugs if it's ok? 

Dawn 

 

Yes that’s fine with me! Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Poppy_ said:

Hi, @Audra - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm sorry you're hurting so bad right now. I understand how hard it is to even reach out somewhere like this for support. I'm hoping you have found this site somewhat helpful so far. No pressure to share immediately if you don't want to, but post when you feel comfortable and post what you feel you need to. We are all here supporting you! 

If you need anything at all, please feel free to PM me :) My door is always open! 

Hugs if you want them,
Poppy

Thank you so much, we don’t have anything like this where I live so I’m glad I stumbled across it while searching. So far it has helped just realizing that I’m not alone and that I can share my story with other people who understand it rather than people who can’t even believe it happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Capulet said:

Welcome to AS, @Audra.  I'm so sorry to learn of the trauma that has led you here.  This is truly a safe place and you will find lots of support, here.

You should be hearing from a member of our Newbie Support Team soon.  Until then, if you have any questions, I'm always just a holler away.

Best wishes to you,
Capulet

Thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2019 at 7:32 PM, Audra said:

I’m a 24 year old female. I’m just trying to reach out to someone, anyone, who would like to share stories and see if we could help each other. I had a trauma happen in July of this year and I just need some more help. 

Hi Audra,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for the trauma that you experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. We have many understanding and supportive members in our community. Take your time and look around. I wish you the best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu:  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MeBeMary said:

Hi Audra,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for the trauma that you experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. We have many understanding and supportive members in our community. Take your time and look around. I wish you the best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu:  

 

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...