Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Welcome @TheRooCollective to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Hi, @TheRooCollective - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm glad you're working on your healing and making progress! You will definitely find support here :) There are so many forums on here that you can be a part of and find a sense of community in. 

If you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out to me! I'm here for you :hug:

Sending happy thoughts,
Poppy

Welcome Roo!  I'm sorry for the experiences that brought you to this site, but I'm glad you found it.  I'm also happy to hear that your are on a path toward healing, and I hope this site will only continue to help you heal.  We are all here to support each other.  Feel free to post whenever you feel comfortable. 

On 10/19/2019 at 11:05 AM, TheRooCollective said:

My name is Roo! I am 19 and use they/them pronouns! My mind is a polyfragmented DID system, but we work on healing every day. I hope to find support here 😊

Hi Roo,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for all you've been thru and all the struggles you face. It is never fair that someone hurts another this way. You are not alone tho. This community if filled with supportive and understanding members. You are not alone. Take your time to look around. I wish you the best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: