Jane Wednesday

the beginning of healing

Just a hello. Excited to finally have a safe place to talk. I'm not even sure what I want to say. Just glad to be here for now. Very old trauma, but still very current triggers and a place that I've been too afraid to completely heal. I'm in tears just reading the topic titles, but also excited for this opportunity. I've never used a chat room, nor been in a group like this.  I know I need to be here.   😊

Edited by Jane Wednesday

Hi, @Jane Wednesday - 

Welcome to After Silence!! I'm so glad you feel that you have found a safe place to talk and I can assure you that you are correct! This is a very safe and supportive community and we are welcoming you with open arms :) I'm proud of you for reaching out and making steps toward your healing. It's okay if you don't know what to say right now - there's no rush. Just take your time looking around the forums and post what you feel when you are ready.

If you need any help with the site or if you need a friend, feel free to reach out to me! I'm here for you :hug:

Hugs,
Poppy

Dear @Jane Wednesday

Welcome to After Silence.  I am sorry to hear of the trauma you have been through!

Being here has helped me so much.   Everyone is so caring and supportive here.  I am proud of you for reaching out.  I know that is hard to do.  I also know that you will find that needed compassion and support here within our community.  Know we are here for you and we will listen whenever you would like to lean on us.    

Take care and please do not hesitate to ask for any help if you ever need it.  

Welcome @Jane Wednesday to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Edited by 8888

Hi Jane,

Welcome.  I'm sorry for the experiences that brought you here, but I'm glad you found this safe space.  We are all here to support each other on this site.  We all help each other out through the healing process.   I look forward to seeing you around the site and hope you find it to be as helpful as I do.  

Hi (do I call you snmls?) Ha. Sorry. Totally new to chat rooms. Excited to spend time on this while my kids are at school. Very thankful. :)

On 10/17/2019 at 12:12 PM, Jane Wednesday said:

Just a hello. Excited to finally have a safe place to talk. I'm not even sure what I want to say. Just glad to be here for now. Very old trauma, but still very current triggers and a place that I've been too afraid to completely heal. I'm in tears just reading the topic titles, but also excited for this opportunity. I've never used a chat room, nor been in a group like this.  I know I need to be here.   😊

Hi Jane,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry you have reason to be here, but you have found a truly supportive site. I am glad you have been looking around, it is a great way to start. It is a big step to reach out, so congratulations on that first big step. I wish nothing more than additional forward steps for you on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: