Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Three Guesses!

Howdy. You can call me Jesse (or She-Goddess, whichever) but that's not my name. It's not even my usual internet handle; I selected it for a reason and I get my own satisfaction from using it here.

I'm nearer to thirty than not, married, kids, white picket fence and a SUV. I work the night shift most weekends and spend the rest of my time in housewifely pursuits or writing. I'm also rather wry and have this tendency to mock everything in sight (mostly myself) - because, you know, there just isn't enough flippancy and sarcasm in the world.

I tell you that I'm a stripper if you promise not to invent notions about what that parlays into my personality, character or recreational habits. They would be wrong anyhow, so I'm just saying. Fun job, though.

Huh. Can't think what else someone might care to know about me on first meeting (my favorite cologne is Stetson and I wear it myself; I rarely drink but when I do, I drink only Jagerbombs or sangria; I detest the Hollywood machine, which is only entertaining in the gossip column sense and not in the movie sense... bring back the era of Clue and Goonies and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!) so I'll stop blathering. I'm here because I really don't know where else to be.

Edited by JesseRamiro

I tell you that I'm a stripper if you promise not to invent notions about what that parlays into my personality, character or recreational habits. They would be wrong anyhow, so I'm just saying. Fun job, though.

Warm welcome to AS hun. A former roomie of mine was a Dancer also. I promise I won't stereotype ya:) She was a great person, still is whereever she is.

:hug:

Lee

Edited by phoenyx
because, you know, there just isn't enough flippancy and sarcasm in the world.

Oh, we are going to get along just fine... :wink:

Welcome to AS sweetie. I'm so close to thirty it wakes up with me every morning. But it will be good for us both I'm sure.

:hug: Ruthie

welcome, jessie! 30s not so bad! i'm on my way to 31 actually! :hug:

welcome to AS!!!!!!!! its a pleasure to have you here.

-kristine

ROTFLMAO! Love your intro :) Welcome to AS!

Kelly

Welcome to the board! :)