Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

purplejoy

Hi I am new here. 38 year old survivor of incest that occured from age 8 to age 12. Hoping to gain lots of insight from people on dealing with many issues regarding abuse & personal issues. Also hope to give support to those who are just getting in to their journey. :)

Welcome to After Silence :)

I hope you will find lots of support here and let me thank you in advance for your wiliness to support other survivors as well. We are all in this together.

I'm looking forward to get to know you better :)

Hello there,

It's good to have you with us, welcome to After Silence :)

love, Meg x

Hi I am new here. 38 year old survivor of incest that occured from age 8 to age 12. Hoping to gain lots of insight from people on dealing with many issues regarding abuse & personal issues. Also hope to give support to those who are just getting in to their journey. :)

HI I'm new too....... but already have found that by visiting this site I am beginning to feel a lot better. I wish you luck xx

welcome! we are glad you are here. :hug:

Thanks for making me feel welcome. I hope to find all the answers to my questions here on this site & make the journey easier for someone else along the way so that they know they are not alone like I had felt for so long.

Welcome to AS! :)

Kelly