Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Here I am

Hey guys, I'm new.

Someone suggested I check out some kind of survivor's forum and this was the first place I found.

It's been a very long journey getting here but I made it. Just looking to connect with people who get it.

Thanks for reading this, see you around ✌️

Hi @Evolvedfish

Welcome to AS.  I'm sorry for the experiences in your life that brought you here, but I'm glad you found the site and decided to join.  This is a wonderful community and we are all here to support each other.  Connecting with other survivors can be really beneficial to the healing process.  You are welcome to post whenever you feel comfortable.  Looking forward to seeing you around the site.  

Welcome to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Hi Evolvedfish,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've endured, but you will find tons of support here. You are not alone. I am glad someone suggested you look for a survivor's site and found us. Our community is full of understanding and kind individuals. I wish you well on the next part of your journey.

Mary

:aswelcomesu:

Dear evolvedfish

Welcome to After Silence.  I am sorry to hear of the trauma you have been through!

Being here has helped me so much.   Everyone is so caring and supportive here.  I am proud of you for reaching out.  I know that is hard to do.  I also know that you will find that needed compassion and support here within our community.  Know we are here for you and we will listen whenever you would like to lean on us.    

Take care and please do not hesitate to ask for any help if you ever need it.  

Hi, @Evolvedfish - 

Welcome to After Silence! You found a good place to connect with people that will understand what you’ve been through and will be able to support you. This site is truly amazing and full of such wonderful people!

I’m sorry for what brought you here, but I’m happy to know you’ve made it this far in your journey. I’m supporting you and I’m here if you ever need anything! 

Sending happy thoughts, 

Poppy