Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I’m new!!

Tøp stan

Uhh, I don’t really know how to start this off lol, but I’m new here! 

A little about me? Well, I have two cats and I love them to the end of the earth, my name makes it obvious that I like Tøp, so there’s that, Uhh.. I’m kinda awkward to begin with but I like getting to know new people! :) 

Hi, welcome to After Silence! I tried to tag your name but I can't figure out how to make the fancy "O" LOL. Cats are super cute, I would love to see pictures sometime! I hope you meet some new wonderful people on this site :)

Sending happy thoughts,
Poppy

Welcome to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Hello and welcome to AS.  I'm sorry for the experiences in your life that brought you here, but I'm glad you decided to join the site.  This is such a great community and we are all here to support each other. Looking forward to seeing you around the site.  

Welcome!

I'm sorry you have a reason to be here, but I hope our kind and supportive community can bring you peace and healing.

Feel free to look around at the different forums we have here and post whenever you want.

Blessings,

Gold Raindrops

On 9/18/2019 at 1:51 PM, Tøp stan said:

Uhh, I don’t really know how to start this off lol, but I’m new here! 

A little about me? Well, I have two cats and I love them to the end of the earth, my name makes it obvious that I like Tøp, so there’s that, Uhh.. I’m kinda awkward to begin with but I like getting to know new people! :) 

Hi Top stan,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for what you have experienced, but do know that you have found a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. I was nervous when I first came to AS, but the community is very accepting. You are not alone. From one cat lover to another...is wish you the best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu:

That intro sounded so much like mine, lol! I have 2 cats too and they are my babies. Both were strays, I didn't find them; they found me! I wonder if we are able to post pics of our emotional support animals, even if they aren't 'techincally' registered? (Which I've tried, its so hard.)

Welcome!