Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I’m new

Lauren23

Hi, @Lauren23 - 

Welcome to After Silence! I know how intimidating it can be so step out like this, so good job on taking that first step :) I know on this site you will find people to talk to that can relate to your experiences and the people here are incredibly supportive! 

Continue looking around the site and let me know if you run into any problems or need help with anything! I’m always here for you :hug:

Best wishes, 

Poppy

Welcome to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Dear @Lauren23 

Welcome to After Silence!!

I'm sorry for what you have been through.  I find it is easier to talk on forums then out loud.  Being here has helped me so much, even from the first time I ever posted.  It is still helping me - I have so much support here and I know you will, as well.  Here at AS, we are like a big family and our members are kind and non-judgemental.

I am sending you lots of safe hugs! 

Take care!

Hi, @Lauren23 and welcome to AS!  I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding people who can relate/understand.  This is a great community filled with many supportive souls, so I am hopeful that you'll see that you're not alone!!

Take your time browsing. :)  If you ever need assistance with anything, please know that our staff is just a holler away!

Best wishes,
Capulet

Welcome Lauren23! We're all here for different reasons, but unfortunately, they are all terrible reasons. The positive message is that you are definitely not alone! So glad you decided to reach out for support. This is the right place!

Judas