Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Ro_91

Hi everyone. I can't remember if I've posted on here, I'm new and a male member. Survivor of CSA and adult R. 

Hoping to find some support as I feel so alone in my experience right now. 

Thanks for having me

Your post count is 1 so this is your first post here.  Welcome to After Silence!  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

@Ro_91 Welcome to After Silence. I’m sorry you were subjected to trauma as a child and adult.  I’m glad you have found this site which can be a great source of support and information and knowing we are none of us alone.

Welcome, @Ro_91! We’re more than happy to have you here with us, and what happened is in no way your fault. You are not alone, and we are all here to validate and support you. You’ve taken such a brave step. Please celebrate yourself and your strength. If you feel you want to, I’m here to talk.

Hello @Ro_91 and welcome!  I'm sad to hear of the circumstances surrounding your arrival, but am hopeful that you'll discover soon that you're not alone here.  So many have been through similar experiences and likely can relate on some level.  Please take all the time you need to look around, and jump in anytime you're ready.

Always around if you need any help with anything. :)

Best wishes,
Capulet

3 hours ago, Ro_91 said:

Hi everyone. I can't remember if I've posted on here, I'm new and a male member. Survivor of CSA and adult R. 

Hoping to find some support as I feel so alone in my experience right now. 

Thanks for having me

Hi Ro,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for what has brought you here, but you will find tons of support. You are not alone. Take your time and look around. When you are comfortable feel free to interact without judgment. I wish you nothing but the best as you walk this path of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Dear @Ro_91

Welcome to After Silence!!

I'm sorry for what you have been through.  I find it is easier to talk on forums then out loud.  Being here has helped me so much, even from the first time I ever posted.  It is still helping me - I have so much support here and I know you will, as well.  Here at AS, we are like a big family and our members are kind and non-judgemental.

I am sending you lots of safe hugs! :hug:

Take care!t

Hello, @Ro_91,

Welcome to after silence! Fortunately (and unfortunately), you are not alone. Being a survivor of sexual assault is awful, and if there is anything I can do to help, my Ms are always open :)

-Connor

Hello Ro

Welcome to AS.  I'm sorry for the experiences that brought you here, but I'm glad you decided to join the site.  This is a safe space and you will not be judged here.  We are all here to support each other and you will quickly see that you are not alone in your journey toward healing.  I hope you end up finding the site to be as helpful as I do.