Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

So... I have been looking for a community that understands what I have been through. A place that I won’t be judged for what has happened to me. I stumbled across AS after looking at page after page, wondering if there is a safe place to talk and listen to others. So here I am. 

Dear @Blanksheet11 

Welcome to After Silence!!

I'm sorry for what you have been through.  I find it is easier to talk on forums then out loud.  Being here has helped me so much, even from the first time I ever posted.  It is still helping me - I have so much support here and I know you will, as well.  Here at AS, we are like a big family and our members are kind and non-judgemental.

I am sending you lots of safe hugs! :hug:

Take care!

Welcome to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Hello @Blanksheet11 and welcome to After Silence!!!  I'm hopeful that you'll feel safe here as we are a truly amazing and supportive bunch.  There is no judgement here, and you are never alone!

Sending you tons of healing wishes!  

My best wishes, 
Capulet

HI @Blanksheet11

Welcome to AS.  I'm sorry for the trauma in your life that has brought you here, but I'm glad you found the site and decided to join.  This is a safe space and no one will judge you here.  We are all here to support each other.  Connecting with other survivors can help you feel less alone.  Post on the forums whenever you feel comfortable.  I hope you end up finding this site as helpful as I do.